Episode 7

They both entered, a long table stood dominating the middle of the room , a few people were already collected around it. They both pulled out a chair and sat down , all eyes were on the big board at the front and Scott began his presentation.

'Hi everyone, I'm Scott , as you're aware I'm sure . Me and Stephen or as most of you know him , Dr strange , have decided to take the liberty of getting us all back on track after Yano ... everything.' They glanced around at each other in silence but the silence spoke volumes and he continued.
'We think it's in our best interest and the worlds best interest that we get ready for any future fights and that we don't let the past stop us from protecting everyone.'

Dr strange replaced Scott at the front of the room ,
'We're starting back up the avengers and this will be our new headquarters.' He spun around pointing at the walls. 'I hope you are all interested in joining , this time it will be different , we will work with the government and start a foundation to fix all of the damage we caused.'

After a few more points , he wrapped up his speech and introduced Agatha.

'This is the newest member of our team , Agatha Harkness , she's a witch from Salem' everyone looked in her direction , some trying to read he and others with a soft smile.

Around the table , there were 4 people not including Wanda and Agatha , there was Cassie , Valkyrie , Thor and Bruce banner. This , including Scott and Stephen , was the new avengers. They had plans to find more people but so far this was it.

'Ok well' Stephen continued , 'we will start tomorrow, so enjoy the rest of the day.'
Everyone dispersed from the room , Valkyrie had catches Agatha's eye and so she quickly tried to walk down the hall to catch up with her. Meanwhile, Wanda went for a walk round the base.

'Hey , wait up' Agatha said , eventually walking next to Valkyrie , 'hi , you're Agatha ? Right' she said , curiously.
'That's right , and .. you?'
'I'm Valkyrie'
'What a lovely name hun' Agatha said.
They caught each other's eyes , 'hey , do you wanna come back to my room' Valkyrie said.
Agatha felt her heart flutter 'I'd love that.'

They opened the door to Valkyrie's apartment and both stepped inside , it looked similar to that of Wanda's but with slightly different wallpaper and one less grey blanket.
They both took a seat on the sofa.
'So , what's your story' Valkyrie said , shuffled up against Agatha , so close that she could feel her heart beating , it got faster the closer she moved.
'I'm from everywhere ans know where' Agatha replied , 'how about you?'
'Wouldn't you like to know' she replied , slapping her lips against Agatha's.

But then , there was a knock at the door , they both pulled away. Only then did Agatha realise what she had done.
Valkyrie stated through the small hole in the door , their stood Scott with a very shaken up Wanda under his arm. She opened the door to reveal her to Agatha , she ran into her arms ,
'Are you ok?' She said , worried , 'let's get you back to your room , I'll talk to you later?' She said to Valkyrie and they made a swift exit.

Seeing Wanda this vulnerable made Agatha feel ill, she never wanted this pain on her , when they got back to their apartment , they sat down on their bed.
'What's happened' Agatha questioned.
'It's , it's nothing' Wanda replied through her tears , 'I just thought you'd left me and , you're all I have left.'
She gave in and felt all of her emotions at once , she was still in grief from Vision , but now there was someone new in her life , she didn't really know what she was feeling.

They both lied in bed with their arms around each other. 'Do you need to talk ?' Agatha said.
Wanda leaned in and whispered 'I don't want to talk ,just need you.'
She puckered her lips and closed her eyes , soaking in the feeling of love , it got harder and harder to stop until Agatha heard the footsteps of another woman.
Valkyrie stood in the doorway connecting the kitchen area ans bedroom.
She coughed loudly to let them know she was there. Wanda blushed with embarrassment while Agatha's heart was beating faster and faster.

'So , do you just , flirt with everyone?' Valkyrie said. It's not like they had a deep connection but how fast Agatha had just moved on bothered her.
'What are you talking about?' Asked Wanda who was now sat up , still a bit embarrassed.
'Erm' Agatha was at a loss for words , she couldn't really defend herself or her actions and in reality, she didn't know why she did it.

'Well we were making out when you came to the door and now I walk into this room and apparently you guys are a thing?' Valkyrie said , looking at Wanda.
'I..I don't know what to say' she replied.
Valkyrie stormed out soon followed by Wanda and Agatha slumped down on the bed.

'I'm sorry' Wanda shouted down the hall , 'I really didn't know.'
'It's not your fault' Valkyrie replied , 'I just have a shit taste in people , I'm going to the bar to get wasted , you don't want to see me like that.'
She continued walking but Wanda decided not to follow 'have fun , see you tomorrow?'
'Maybe' Valkyrie replied disappearing into the maze of the building.

As she turned, Wanda saw a sign on the wall , pointing towards an indoor pool , she needed a break from everyone to be alone with her thoughts so she decided that it would be the perfect place to rest.
She found a towel and laid it down on one of the lounge chairs and kicked her feet up.
Her mind wandered and not soon after , she fell asleep laying their.

In the apartment, Agatha was worried for Wanda , she knew how emotionally fragile she was and a big fight couldn't be good for her however , maybe she just needed a break. She decided to not worry unless Wanda didn't turn up for work the next morning , she made a herbal tea and laid down on the couch until she passed out.