Episode 3

Wanda looked up and saw the barrier that once stood around west view beginning to crack open.

'Agnes' she said in a confused tone , 'what's going on?'

Bit by bit the whole town gained its colour.

'They're coming Wanda , I'm sorry , I did all I could' she replied , a bright light blinded Wanda , she turned to look at Agnes . She was not the nosy neighbour she once knew her to be.
She now stood in a purple gown , running all the way down to her ankles. Her hair was no longer in tight curls , but beach waves flowing past her neck.
'who are you?' Shouted Wanda angrily.
'Agatha , Agatha harkness' she replied ,
'It's nice to finally meet you dear'
Wanda stood in shock
'W...what?'
'No time to discuss , it appears we have a .. problem' she said back as they both turned their head.

Vision came running towards them 'Wanda , what's going on , there's a loud banging noise and .. and whose this ? Agnes ?'

'Erm , I'm not quite sure ' she replied 'Agatha?ˋ

'well not to alarm you but you're in a fake reality that you created and you brain washed everyone in the town and now people , I'm guessing the army , are trying to save those people ' She casually said.

Vision and Wanda starred up at Agatha and their jaws dropped .

'Wanda?' Vision said sadly , 'is this true?'
She looked at him.
Tears collected in her eyes , she tried to hold them in but was unable to do so.
'I don't know' she said as she crumbled into the ground 'I don't know how any of this happened.'
She let her emotions consume her , throwing out a blast of red energy and knocking everyone onto the floor.

Vision saw the sadness in her eyes , he may be a robot but he could feel her pain.
'well this is our home , we have to fight for it' he said
Wanda looked up at him , still full of emotion and replied 'then let's do this'

They all charged towards the part of the barrier being attacked. A huge red wall stood in front them ,
they couldn't see much that was happening on the other side but , they could see that with every hit , it got weaker and weaker. Wanda saw no other way to solve the issue than to open the border. She wanted to be in control of when people invaded.
' Get ready to fight' she shouted as she closed her eyes and prepared to dismantle this reality.

Slowly the border began to crack , line by line the jagged edges ripped open.
She heard a scream coming from her right , she halted and opened her eyes.
Vision lay on the floor , pieces of his broken body ripping away starting from his feet.
Wandas grief only grew as she heard her husband's shrieks.

She couldn't keep it going any longer , she let go and the boarder fully closed once again. She ran over to Vision whose body was slowly starting to reform.
'I can't do this' she said , 'I can't lose you again.'

She heard a gun shot and felt a sharp pain on the back of her foot. Everyone turned to look behind them , there stood a tall man with a gun pointing at Wanda. He had a hoodie saying 'shield agent' and a name tag labelled 'Hayward.'

'Wanda ' he said with a stern voice 'back away from the Vision'

Agatha stepped in 'why don't you go back to where you came from' she said as she shoved him off of his feet.

From behind a house came a familiar face in a not so familiar body. He looked just like Vision but , emotionless and fully white.
He walked up to Wanda and grabbed her face , he then tried to squeeze her head between his hands. Vision shot up from the ground and tackled him , smashing into one of the houses.
White vision attacked back , attempting to shoot a laser beam at him.

( I'm going to refer to white vision as just white to try to make it less confusing)

'i can do this all day' Vision said as he smashed white with his left fist and choked him with his right.

Cut back to Wanda who was standing , still shaken after the over load of information. Agatha ran towards her , 'I'm so sorry Wanda , I know what you've been through , I know you were just trying to have you perfect life ' she said with an empathetic look.
'i don't know who you are and I don't know what's going on but I do know that I'm not losing vision , not again' she replied , getting more confident as she spoke.
Hayward slowly stood back up and went back in for the fight. He didn't know who Agatha was either and he severely under estimated them as a team.

Every few minutes, the border still got more broken as huge missiles where sent toward it.

Vision was still being pounded by white but , he eventually got a hand on him and pinned him into the ground.
'Leave us alone' he said , 'or I'll have to destroy you'

White slipped out of Visions grip and flew into the air. They both threw each other around for a few minutes until they fell into a library. Vision smashed the shelves into a huge pile on top of white until he could no longer see his light shining through the books.

Agatha whispered a spell and shot a blast of her purple magic right into Hayward's chest. He fell to the ground and didn't rise again.

Vision ran back to Wanda and swung his arms around her , Agatha walked towards them and joined the hug.

Only a second later , did they hear a loud noise , way louder than any prior , Wanda felt a deep and sore pain in her head. They all turned to see the walls of west view finally start to break ...