Episode 9

(A/N : this is a very short chapter but I liked it so far and didn't know how to end it )

In the early hours of the morning , Wanda found herself lying awake , she had been woken up by a sudden strike of thunder a little while prior and after attempting to fall back asleep , she gave up. Carefully , she peeled the duvet back off of her body and slipped out of bed. She was only wearing a dressing gown as their room got very hot , very quickly, especially when the heaters were on.

She started to tiptoe into the living room , what she didn't know is that they had floorboards , very squeaky ones and so , by her third step she had woken up Agatha. She slowly opened her eyes to reveal Wanda creeping around in front of the bed.
'You ok hun?' She said.
'I couldn't sleep' Wanda replied.
'Come join me , I might be able to help with that.'

She did exactly what Agatha had told her and jumped back into bed. Agatha grabbed Wanda's arm and placed it out infront of her , she began dragging her finger nails down it , in a swirling motion.
This was meant to calm her down but , if anything , it made her more excited, goosebumps stood up all over her body.
She didn't want to disturb Agatha but her urge was too strong , without thinking she grabbed her head and closed the gap between their lips. Sure , Agatha wanted liked sleep but this was way better.

Their urges got more intense and Wanda tugged at Agatha's hair before clambering on top of her and attempting to unbutton her silk shirt.
'Is this ok?' Wanda said.
'Yes of course' Agatha replied , before pulling her back in.
Wanda finally pushed her shirt off of her shoulders and laid on top of her.
They continued pressing their lips together and gasping for air.
Agatha took her hand and and began to slide it down Wanda's leg.
'Erm' Wanda said
'Can we not do this .. right now , I just don't feel ready.'

Agatha obviously was fine with this , 'oh yeah of course' she replied.
'I'm really sorry ' Wanda said , she felt like she had let her down.
'No , you should be' Agatha said , returning her hand to behind Wanda's head.

After a restless make out session , Wanda laid back down and turned over , she fell asleep not long after and so did Agatha.