Agency -2

Walking with dazai, the female ran a hand through her hair. "Soo dazai, you don't have a way of contacting Chu by chance, do you?" The brunette looked to her with a shrug. His lack of an answer meant he surely knew some sort of way. Walking through the streets, the female looked around finding unfamiliar shops before her eyes. Her stomach growled once more. Looking to the side with a soft blush, she sighed. Dazai snickered motioning towards a small cafe. Waiting there stood an already pissed Kunikida. His brows furrowed in dark lines. His blond hair still remained neatly over his shoulder somehow. Storming to a table, he began to growl at Dazai about how far behind schedule they were now.

"You know you've been with us for nearly two years and you are still late to everything Dazai!" Kunikida huffed as he looked at her. The way she held yourself was far different from the frightened and emotional female he saw last night. "Well, what's your name?" Kunikida asked as he pulled something from his pocket. Different from the usual notebook, he appeared to be taking down notes.

"My name's (F/n) (l/n). I don't mind being called a variation of my name though. Nicknames if you wish. My first name is also fine to call me by." The female smiled kindly as she looked over the menu. The tea selection was dull, but she found something she'd enjoy. Afterward, she opted for bowls of ramen and a few servings of frozen mochi. It would take time to get used to food that wasn't from an expensive cuisine. Though, after starving for so long anything would taste like heaven.

"What were you doing there last night." there he went, getting straight to the point. Dazai let out an exaggerated sigh facepalming as he looked at his partner.

"I actually used to go there often, with a friend. Well, that was five years ago, nearly six years by now. We would sit on the railing and watch the stars. I went hoping maybe he'd be there. I've tried all our usual spots but turns out, he doesn't really go to those places anymore." Tapping his pen, kunikida seemed to wait for further explanation. The three sat in utter silence while Dazai ordered for her. The silence remained until the food was on the table. The female's (e/c) eyes glowed as she giggled to herself. Grabbing the food, she scarfed it down, humming with her appreciation. Looking up, she puffed her cheeks out and set down the bowel. "Last night, it just sorta hit me like a boulder. I was completely alone. No family, friends, love, money, not even a home. I guess what started off as blowing steam turned into a meltdown. I heard about the rumors, the muggings involved with a few dead corpses. I guess I thought maybe I'd find death waiting for me there." Dazai seemed to become suddenly interested, turning to the female with his eyes shining and playful, he reached out his hand.

Before his lips could form words, Kunikida's notebook came and slammed harshly down on the brunette's head. "Don't even try Dazai," he grumbled before clearing his throat. "Your clothes said otherwise. Despite looking tattered I have to ask where you got such a dress." picking up her cup, the petite female ran her gloved finger over the rim.

An innocent look passed over her face. Despite the bottle of hate and rage that dress spread within her. "Is it really that important? Are you thinking I mugged a poor soul for the clothes on my body?" Those words, despite being innocent, made the blond tense up. "Sorry, but I couldn't even hurt a fly. It's against my morals!" she smiled meeting his silver gaze. "I simply ran from a fiance I did not love. It was an arranged marriage. I couldn't stand it, not when I had a life I wanted to get back to. I took my chance when my fiance fell into an accident. I didn't have much, just enough to get back here and support myself for a day or two. Thought I'd be able to resume a normal life. I was wrong." she shrugged her shoulders with another soft smile.

Kunikida closed his notebook as the female leaned back. "Well, I suppose that clears her." Kunikida huffed looking at Dazai who nodded.

"Great, then I recommend her to the agency!" Kunikida dead-panned looking to Dazai. Groaning, he stood up walking to a counter, he paid the bill and headed out the door.

"Have you talked this over with the president?" shaking his head, Dazai crossed his arms. "Fine, I'll do it." a tick mark appeared on the male's forehead as he stormed out of the cafe.

Snickering, the bandaged male, held his hand out to the female. "If you join the agency I can help you make contact with Chuuya." rolling her eyes, the female grabbed his hand standing up. She nodded as the two headed towards the agency. When they arrived, Dazai hung his coat up and motioned to the couch. "Wait over there for a second." nodding the female sat on the couch tapping her foot.

Dazai slipped into the president's office swaying on his feet. The blond from earlier looked at Dazai with a sigh. "On such short notice, the only way we can come up with is to send her on a mission and have her put in danger purposely. She'll have to protect somebody at the risk of her own life." Dazai simply shrugged, running his hand through his hair. His lips in a tight smirk.

"I've seen her do it before, it won't be a problem. Shall we take her to our current job?" Dazai asked the president who sat with a serious look as if contemplating the negatives and positives.

"Kunikida says she may not fit the detective agency. You do understand that she can't work as an official member until she's passed, right? If something were to happen on this job you would be responsible Dazai." the president spoke looking up to Dazai who nodded looking at the ceiling.

"She'll be fine," he assured the two males in the room. Nodding the president gave his approval. Kunikida sighed looking at Dazai with a skeptical look. "We should get going then." Kunikida nodded.