Fifteen -10

A pink-haired girl sat across a (h/c)-haired female. The two glaring at the other. Neither of them blinked as they conversed using snarls and other facial expressions. "Are they fighting?" a white-haired male mumbled as he blinked confused.

The shorter male opened his mouth before tilting his head. He didn't have an explanation for the bizarre actions both girls were participating in. "Shirase, I have no idea." The leader of the group was just as confused, possibly more confused than the white-haired male.

"Why you little!" the pink-haired female hissed before slamming her hands down. The force of her slam caused the nearby glasses to rise and bounce. One of them fell over, spilling its content on the smaller female's dress.

"OI! Floofing beach!" the female's arms crossed as she grabbed napkins to clean the spilled liquid from her dress. She avoided swearing to make herself appear more child-like and innocent. Substituting ridiculous words for swears often earned her attention. Running over to the short male, she clasped her arms around his. She stuck her tongue out watching as the taller female growled and lunged for her.

"Okay, that's enough, Yuan! Will the two of you just get along already? (Y/n)'s here to help us, but we can't work on another plan if you're going to keep bickering like kids!" the white-haired teen spoke up pointing a finger at the pink-haired teen.

"Yeah! You should learn to be more ladylike Yuan! Jealousy doesn't suit you." the tiny female snickered before her head was wacked by the male she was clinging to. "Ouch! What was that for!"

"That is aimed at you too (Y/n)." the red-head grumbled looking away from her pouting face. The group talked for a while before the leader sighed with a nod.

"This whole thing is such a bother!" (Y/n) whined as she twirled around in her dress. "Can we go get drinks?" she asked, tilting her head with a smile.

"You two go ahead. Still don't know how you two at 14 can even find a place to drink." the taller member grumbled. Smiling, the female grabbed the boy's arm, tugging him to their usual spot.

Pulling out a bottle, she tossed a glass at him. He caught it with ease, not before rolling his eyes. (Y/n) poured herself a glass swirling it before taking a small sip. The male before her grabbed the bottle and began to chug. Glaring, the female grabbed the bottle again with a huff. "Bad! You should savor the wine! Plus you'll be too drunk to do anything if you chug it all." rolling his eyes, the boy used his ability to snatch it back.

~

By the time he was heavily drunk, the boy was tugging (Y/n) to her feet. His hands clasped in hers as he pulled her in circles. "Are we dancing?" the female tilted her head waiting for his reply. That reply came through as a small embarrassed nod. Laughing, the female swayed with him in the empty room. The abandoned building, a safe spot for the two of them.

Time passed as they danced, when the two halted their movements the boy couldn't turn his eyes away from the female. Instead, his arm wrapped around her waist and another collapsed in her hand. His forehead leaned to hers as he looked into her eyes. Trapped within their doll-like appearance, he smiled, but only softly. The female's heart raced within a thousand beats of her mind. Her eyes focused on the ocean of blue that were his eyes. His pale complexion standing out in the dim light. "We can't." the female interrupted the moment. Forcing her hand away from his, she shoved at his chest lightly. Creating distance, she turned and clasped her hand over her chest. Walking to clean up the drinks, she looked behind her for a moment. "I have a fiance. His name is Apollo." The shock registered on her friend's face for a moment before he rolled his eyes with a huff.

"Wasn't planning on doing anything idiot. We're friends, nothing more than close friends. Never felt anything more." he grumbled bending next to her, he clumsy grabbed the empty wine bottle.

Those words hurt her for an unknown reason. The pain was clear in her eyes but the boy, being drunk, ignored the loss of joy. "Yup! We're best friends!" she flashed her kind smile before carrying the male back to the sheep.

~

As the days passed and Chuuya turned 15, they grew slightly distant. He hardly ever saw the female anymore. She did hang out with the sheep a bit more. Opened up to them, even helped out with a few enemies here and there. The name king of the sheep was given to her friend as things changed. He began to take too much pride in himself. "Nope, I'll help if he wants me to, but they were being idiots!" the female huffed as she walked into an arcade.

"Come on (Y/n). Your ability would be super helpful! They wouldn't stand a chance. You two working together would be an unstoppable match!" the white-haired sheep begged. The female only pouted and crossed her arms with her head held high.

"Nope, attacking the mafia head-on is equal to death." rolling her eyes, the male beside her was about to speak before somebody shouted her friend's name. The three who walked into the arcade looked over to the source. A brunette covered in bandages looked over to the orange-haired male with a smug smirk. Staying back, the female took her time walking over. The other two raced towards him with bad news. Ignoring the conversation, her eyes remained on the brunette. His eyes were dead, well, at least the eye that wasn't hidden behind a bandage was. Stepping towards them, she glared at the girl holding onto her friend. Crossing her arm she stuck her tongue out.

The male clicked off his phone once again, stealing the (h/c)-haired female's attention. She looked at him before walking dangerously close. The gloves over her hands itching to be removed. An urge she had developed within the past year. She and her friend would normally leave to do business that involved their abilities. Those were the times when this itch was unraveled. She leaned right into his personal space. Her eyes glaring as she studied his every detail. From the mess of untamed bronze-colored hair, all the way to how he was dressed in a suit. Bandages wrapped around his arms and his neck, just like how (Y/n) had them around her wrists. Her eyes narrowed as she looked into his chocolate-colored lenses. His face never changed to show any kind of shock or uncomfortableness. It was unnerving for her to see. Even when his hand reached down and her dress was grabbed and tugged towards her friend, her eyes remained focused on him. "Stop zoning out! You're being creepy with your analyzing again!"

Blinking, she smiled with a light giggle. "Sorry! He's just weird! He's like a statue! Think he'll play... I really wanna go out to play right now!" the female smiled tugging on her friend's sleeve. Clicking his tongue, he rolled his eyes.

"Stay here with them," he grumbled,  shoving her away towards the sheep members he led. Blinking with rapid speed, she tilted her head.

"What I miss?" she whispered before sensing the anger from the two teens beside her. "Mafia?" she questioned, receiving a nod, she sighed.

"Well, I shall investigate the shrimp's reason! I'm sure he's not betraying you guys! You are like family!" the innocent tone of her voice hid her confusion and slight anger.

"There you go, acting like you're a detective again." Yuan grumbled, clicking her tongue as the female chased after the boy.

Walking over the tops of buildings, she followed the two with ease. The tall brunette eventually grew annoyed and pulled his gun from his belt and pointed. "You suck at stalking dolly." the female giggled using the surrounding area to float herself down next to her friend.

"Don't point your gun at her, or call her dolly, you bandage wasting machine!" the small male, who she now stood next to, growled.

"Oh yeah? Well, what are you going to do about it, shrimp?" the brunette taunted the red-haired teen.

"I'm only 15! I'm still growing damn it!" snickering, the female patted his head.

That was the first time the female met the mafia member Dazai Osamu. She went with them to the first part of their mission but stayed clear of them, for the most part. Occasionally she popped in to see how her friend was doing. She ran into Dazai often, he made a habit of insulting both her and the short male.

Once the job was over, (Y/n) sat under the moonlight with her friend. Though, her eyes were not as happy as normal. Her hair was in tangles, her dress slightly stained. Her arms were covered completely. It was the first time she got drunk. The two of them downed two bottles of wine that night.