#1

before I get started just wanted to say, have a good day/evening and make sure to stay hydrated and eat!! <3

delilah is bisexual, and uses she/her pronouns!! (if you're gonna be homophobic, leave).

just imagine your own style, im basic help </3

__________
Delilahs pov:

I was playing some minecraft with my bestfriend, Eliza. she recently moved away and we promised to stay in touch. We decided we should FaceTime instead of just using discord. I wasn't complaining, considering she was my bestfriend. We were pretty chill, just beating the game until.. we died.

"NOOOOOO" we both screamed. poor karl.
__________
Karls pov:

I was just tryna stream jackbox with ranboo, tommy, quackity, niki, tubbo, dream, george, and sapnap before I heard my sister and her bestfriend scream "NOOOOOO"

"what the hell was that-" tubbo said.

"hold on, just my sister."

"YOU HAVE A SISTER?!" everyone except sapnap and quackity yelled. (sapnap+quackity are kinda like her older brothers)

"uh yeah?? I thought he mentioned it multiple times?" quackity replied.

"yeah yeah. anyways ima go tell her to shut up, be right back"

I walked into her room to see her on FaceTime with her bestfriend, eliza. I felt kinda bad eliza had to move away but it happened and thats how life is.

"guys. quiet down im streaming." I said with a soft but stern voice.

"what the fuck? how'd you sound demanding but sweet at the same time" eliza had said.

"yeah whatever go back to your stream." delilah

I left her room and walk back. I got a dono of $30 and the robotic voice says "here's money bitch. anyways can we get food after you're done streaming? im hungry" of course, its from the one and only, delilah jacobs. I giggled a little and said "yeah sure" then I look at chat and alot of it's still stuck on the fact i have a sister, mostly saying they want to see her, and just asking me about her. it was getting annoying but I guess I'll ask her.
__________
Delilahs pov: (after karl left her room)

"hey delilah, I gotta go." eliza says.

"oh yeah, thats fine bye. miss you lots!"

eliza just hung up. no goodbye or anything. I didn't think anything of it, maybe she's just stressed about the move. I joined karls stream and donated $30 saying "here's money bitch. anyways can we get food after you're done streaming? im hungry" he just giggled and said "yeah sure"

I was just zoned out, staring at the wall, thinking about how eliza never says bye, she just hangs up. nono im just being dramatic. I just sat there and let my thoughts argue. I didn't notice I was zoned out until karl said "delilah? are you good?"

"yeah im fine" I say, quickly.

"um okay?" he knew it was a lie. "would you like to come in my stream? chat keeps asking about you."

I just say "sure" there's really nothing you can say. you don't wanna seem too excited.

***

narrative pov

"oh, karls back" niki said.

"ooo finally damn" sapnap said after.

"um.. hello??" delilah said into the the mic, almost as if she was asking a question.

"what the fuck happened to your voice?!" Tommy said surprised. "voice changer?!?!"

"no you fucking idiot. thats his sister" quackity answered before anyone else could.

"HI DELILAHHHHHHH"

"hello, sapnap."

"hello delilah! I'm niki. and them.. they can introduce themselves."

She stayed and talked with everyone for about an hour. during that hour she told everyone her socials and shitz.

*time skip. an hour after the stream ended and she just got done shopping for food with karl.*

cooking was always one of her favorite things to do. she got home and started making dinner. she didn't feel like doing much so she made a chicken salad.

(imagine what you want on the salad. if you dont like salads just imagine a different one)

her and karl were eating food at the table when she picked up her phone because it was constantly getting notifications.

Twitter
*TubboLive, Ranboolive, Nihachu, and 50k others have followed you.*

"what the hell- WHY IS THERE SO MANY"

"so many what?"

"notifications."

"oh yeah ahaha" he replied to his younger sister who was still surprised

she finished eating and went to her room. karl went out to do something, probably get sapnap and quackity. delilah went on discord to see if anyone she wanted to talk to was online, thats when she noticed a friend request. (I don't use discord idk if you gotta request to be friends).

*ranboo#3891 has sent you a message*

ranboo
hey. I just wanted to message you and possibly
be friends or talk more, you seem chill

yeah, sure. do you play mc?

ranboo
yeah, down to play? im not streaming rn.

and with that, they played for about 3 hours. she realized it was like 1 am and had to say goodbye. delilah heard the front door open, she thought it was her brother. but oh was she wrong. it was him + his 2 friends. alex and sapnap. but tonight was about to be fun. when the 3 boys+delilah were together, there was always some kind of mischief, usually being reckless outside in the middle of the night. maybe just some stupid board games.

she walked out to see a black box in karls hand. cards against humanity. tonight was about to be a blast.

***

938 words| this is trash, it will get good later. i hope