#4

TWS: mentions of self harm!!

im watching karls stream while writing this

hey, hope you're doing good :)
_________
Karls pov:

it had been a week since I've seen them. I don't know how or confront her. or when? maybe at dinner tonight.

i got so distracted streaming with sapnap and quackity, that i had forgot about it. delilah must have made food because she came in my room and said "yo. i made dinner. you almost done?"

"yeah, i'll finish up in like 10 minutes or so."

"okay sounds good"

i'll just use those 10 minutes to think. how to ask her? should i talk to her about it? should i pretend i've never seen a thing?

i was zoned out in my thoughts until i hear quackity say "karl, you okay?"

"you haven't talked in a while" i heard my other bestfriend say.

"yeah im fine. my sister made dinner, let's raid hmm.. oooh punz is live, i'll raid him. goodbye guys!!"
_________
Delilahs pov:

all week karls been acting weird around me. even nicer? i don't know why. he couldn't have seen them. i'd be fucked if he did. anyways I finished dinner, im gonna go tell him.

"yo. i made dinner. you almost done?"

"yeah, i'll finish up in like 10 minutes or so."

"okay sounds good"

I sit at the table and start eating and scrolling through instagram. woah. niki posted a new picture. I like it and continue scrolling, then karl was out. he had a worried kinda look on his face. we were eating and it was chill until I heard the words "we need to talk." come out of his mouth. that was never good.
_________
Short karl pov:

I left my room and walked out to the dining room. delilah made breakfast burritos. (ik its dinner but a breakfast burrito sounds so good rn 😩)

i sat down and finally said "we need to talk." she needed to know that i saw them.

"what about.." she said, clearly worried.

"i know about.. what happened last week and if you need someone to talk to, i'm here for you."
_________
Delilahs pov:

oh fuck. he knows. i don't know what to say.

"how'd you find out..." nonono fuck. thats not one of the things i should've asked. i wanted to know but i shouldn't have asked that.

"i- i noticed the bandages on your wrist.."

"oh."

"are you okay? who made you do this? why did you feel the need to do this instead of talking to someone?"

i sat there in silence. I'm debating whether or not I should tell him its because I don't wanna annoy him with my problems, or if I just tell him I didn't know what to do at the time.

"i just didn't know hat to do and in the moment it felt right"

"to do that? it felt right to do that?" he asked me, you could hear the sadness in his voice.

"i- i don't wanna talk about it."

"oh okay! just know im always here to talk."

"mhm" I replied, not knowing what to say.

the rest of dinner was very awkward. i finished eating and walked up to my room to shower. thats when i remembered. I've never answered ranboos texts. ohmygod.

***

I looked at the text. I immediately realized he noticed how much I put myself down.

***

ranboo <3:

hey! I noticed the "jokes" you made were
a little harsh, are you okay?

hello? delilah?

are you okay???

ayo???

delilah??

oh yeah im okay. it was all a joke, im so sorry i completely forgot i didn't text you back

its all good!! I just wanted to make sure youre okay

thank you <3

youre welcome

***

hes so sweet. wait. no you dumb bitch. you met about a month ago and you don't even know what he looks like. whatever i'll just shower, let my hair dry and sleep on the thought.

i got out of the shower, looked at twitter, and let my hair start to dry. my hair finally dried so I did the rest of my nightly routine. I finally got into bed, and tried to sleep. the only thing i did was think about him.

***

704 words