#5

ik the times don't make sense but act like it does and yeah. this is just the plan btw

eat and drink some water <3

***

ranboos pov: (after the texts and shitz)

is she sure she's okay? it doesn't seem like it, but it's none of my business.

its been 4 hours and I couldn't get her off my mind. its weird. what the hell. I just finished streaming and even tubbo noticed how 'off' i was. I still couldn't forget the words he said.

"are you okay, big man? you've been awfully quiet"

"yeah. im fine just thinking"

then I got a message.

***

what were you thinking about today?

just somebody. its weird i haven't been
able to get her off my mind..

A GIRL? idk seems to me like you have
a crush. yes? no?

no.

well then i don't know what to tell you.
it seems like it, but just lmk if you need
anything else. goodnight.

goodnight

***

do i have a crush? i don't think so. we met about a month ago and i don't even know what she looks like. she's probably very pretty. no. you cant think like that. i'm just gonna sleep on the thought.

***

3rd person:

both of them fell asleep thinking about eachother. this was only the start of a teenage love story. they just didn't know it.

***

time skip like 3 months bc idk what to write. to sum it up, delilah got way closer with mostly tommy, tubbo, wilbur, niki, minx, philza, and especially ranboo. she wants to meet them so much but little does she know for her birthday, karl has been planning something. also we'll say its now may and her birthday is in june.

(I was rereading this and realized up here I said the bdays in july but below said it was june 20th tf-)

***

karls pov:

i joined the call with dream, quackity, sapnap, niki, wilbur, philza, ranboo, tubbo, tommy, george, and minx.

"okay so her birthday is june 20th and she's turning 17. its currently may 11th. if we wanna be in florida for about 2 months, i think we should be there from june 8th-august 20th so we can be there for dreams birthday as well and stay a little after that." I say so everyone understands my idea.

"thats not a bad idea. what if everyone but you and delilah came on june 7th so we could surprise her instead of all coming on the same day?" tubbo suggested

"ohhh YEAH. we could come a day before you guys so we could all already be here to see her!" Tommy said agreeing with his bestfriend.

"okay. that's not a bad idea, im gonna look for plans tickets you all should too. remember, june 7th and to orlando." philza said.

"i'll go look for some for june 8th" I said.

"I can't wait she's gonna be so happy" quackity said

"dream, thank you for paying for the air bnb. you don't understand how much this means to us." niki said. she couldn't wait to meet delilah and it was obvious.

"no problem!" dream replied. he really would do anything to make his friends happy.

***

530 words