13 | I Ship It

— 🧸🎀🌸 —

"Damnit, I just bought these jeans last month!"

With a deep sigh, you tried once more to shimmy into the thick denim. But to no avail, your hips refused to squeeze themselves into the fabric.

Accepting defeat, you kicked off the pants and struggled to contain your cries of frustration. You were meeting up with Gahyeon today after days of pushing it off. Yes; what a terrible friend you were but that's a whole separate dilemma.

You and Gahyeon seemed to have a friendship that you feel is different than most. You don't see each other everyday yet you feel like she knows you better than anyone. Most of your conversations with your best friend occurred through text message and FaceTime. But when you did hang out together, you always had the time of your life.

Gahyeon just understood you.

So why do you always push off hanging out with her?? Well, it isn't that you didn't want to hang out with her but anxiety is a real thing; and it's a bitch.

Just the thought of making plans and sticking to them gives you the chills.

You threw the too small jeans in a bin that you'd plan to send to a thrift shop; it's such a shame because those pants were so cute on you. Feeling deflated, you then went back to the closet to find another outfit. This time you opted for something more basic because your attempt to wear something nice had failed.

You slipped off the frilly crop top you had on and changed it out for an oversized hoodie that was long enough to be classified as a dress. It was cute and comfy, absolutely perfect.

Now all was left was to wait.

Gahyeon was begging you to let her take a look inside your place, so she was coming to meet at yours to judge its interior design; or lack there of.

Just as you were about to search for a pair of shoes, your phone went off.

.

mochiman : hey cherub, have you left yet?

musclebunny : pls say no, I wanna see you before you go

chubbybear : no I haven't left yet. But looks like I won't be able to send any pics for u guys 😅

sunshine : awww why not pretty girl?

chubbybear : the outfit I was gonna wear didn't work out, so I'm not feeling too great...

tenhead : awww sweetpea, you don't have to send us anything

gummybear : you aren't obligated to send us any pics if you aren't up for it, we understand

worldwidejin : I'm sure you look beautiful anyway

goodboi : don't let it bring you down bun 💜

chubbybear : thanks guys, I have to go now! I think Gahyeon is here

chubbybear : love you all, I should be back home at around 3 😚

.

With a skip in your step you went to the door and didn't hesitate to swing it open. Before you were even able to catch a glimpse of the petite girl, she engulfed you into a hug.

"I missed you y/nie!" She squealed while squeezing your plush body tight.

"I just saw you Thursday on campus." You retorted with a playful giggle. You heard her scoff then pull away from you, keeping a grip on your shoulders. "Is it so wrong for me to miss my friend?" She questioned you with a not so angry frown.