21 | Meeting You [1]

— 🧸🎀🌸 —

You picked the slumber out the corner of your eye as you sifted through the good morning messages that flooded the chat. The messages were sent around 7am but you were just reading them at noon.

Today is the big day.

How you managed to sleep in on a day like today was unbeknownst to you, but you were certainly well rested.

This is really happening.

You sent them a message and it took them exactly one minute to read and reply. You expressed your excitement to their sweet texts with a ton of cute emojis and a big grin plastered on your lips.

The air smelled fresher, the sun seemed brighter, and your heart was beating quicker than ever.

You headed to the kitchen to cure your cravings that arose from your nerves. With excitement comes copious amounts of anxiety.

You opened the fridge staring at its hallow insides. You mentally added grocery shopping on your to do list. Before you could decide on one of the two options in the fridge, the doorbell chimed following a perky voice, "Your wing woman is here!!~"

You let out a small laugh, not hesitating to let Gahyeon in. You expected her visit. How could she not show up on today of all days? She is rooting for you after all.

"No pants again y/n?" She giggled at your plush thighs.

You moved to the side letting her enter. "Don't judge me." You retorted, eyeing the bags of unknown goods she brought with her.

"And how in the hell could you sleep in on such a special occasion?!?" She flailed her hands around, the bags in her hand following suit. She slumped on the couch and pulled her fire red hair in a high pony tail. "We have so much work to get done today, but first..." She held up her pointer finger, "Breakfast!"

She pulled a box of donuts out her mystery bag and sat them on the coffee table. Fucking doughnuts for breakfast.

"Gahyeon...you know I bloat easily. One doughnut and I won't be able to fit into my dress." You whined taking a seat beside her.

She peeled the box back slowly revealing the heavenly sweets. The round pastries were glazed over and topped with sprinklings. You could practically see your reflection in the fattening frosting. You licked your lips.

Gahyeon grabbed one and took a huge bite, savoring its sugary goodness. "Mmmm so yummy!"

"I hate you so much."

With a big sigh you took one and sank your teeth into the treat. Feeling zero guilt, you hummed in delight with a happy wiggle. The bloating would totally be worth it.

"So...." Gahyeon rested her hand on your lap still chewing her doughnut. She leaned in with curiosity, "Spill it hun."

"I don't know what you mean? I told you everything, right??" You furrowed your brows taking another bite of your breakfast. You wondered if you missed out on any details.

"I know you told me you were excited and nervous which is normal. You can always trust me with how you feel, I'm all ears." She gave you a small smile, hoping you would open up.

"I'm feeling okay, just very anxious..." You sat your doughnut down. You weren't even sure how to put these feelings into words.

"I bet. Meeting six new people all at once must be stressful." She reassured, giving your hand a squeeze.

You cleared your throat, "I just....I want something serious....with all of them." At the confession your cheeks grew hot. Gahyeon already knew how you felt but saying it out loud and coming to terms with it is a huge milestone.