Eleven

Chapter Eleven- Alexander's POV

To say my grandparents and sister were shocked about me and Penny pregnant was an understatement, apparently, my grandma almost fainted at the news. My family had heard stories about Penny from Ed and me, mostly just about her fiery personality and how she never backs down from anything I give her.

Penny and I were supposed to go to my grandparents for thanksgiving but my sister ended up getting the flu and we didn't want to risk anything and get everyone sick so we stayed home and we'd see them for Christmas. Since Penny was in her words 'overly' pregnant we had invited Ed and Savannah to my house for thanksgiving.

We switched places for the time being and Penny was staying here. I smile wrapping my arms around Penny as she drops the pies on the stove, "smells good Pens," I tell her.

"Well you and the married couple won't let me cook anything else but pies so," she shrugs.

"That's because you've mastered the art of pie-making," I say and she chuckles. I grab her hand and twirl her around to face me.

"Okay honestly I love my daughter and all but I am so excited for her to leave my body, I can't anymore," Penny grumbles and I laugh placing a hand on her stomach. She has been so grumpy and moody lately and I knew the rest of her pregnancy would be like this, I didn't mind though.

"Want help feeling better?" I ask her teasingly. She shakes her head.

"I am in no mood for sex Phillips, and I don't think I will be, so blue balls for you again," She pats my chest and I laugh.

I nudge her forehead with my own and she tilts her head up a bit, "after getting a taste of you Pens, I wound wait centuries for you," I tell her and watch her cheeks redden.

"And that point your balls would be nonexistent," she blurts out and I laugh.

"Only you Valentine would turn a soft moment into a terrible one,"

"Sucks for you Phillips but you are stuck with me," She muses leaning up, her baby bump putting space between us, something I wish wasn't happening.

"Yea and honestly, I don't really mind," I shrug before she kisses me.

"Hello! We've entered the house! Please don't be having sex cause Alex we need help!" Edmund suddenly yells and I pull away sighing.

"I'm going to take away his key," I mumble as Penny pushes me away and out of the kitchen. I greet Savannah, who was already walking through the front door, with a kiss on the cheek before jogging to their car and helping with the rest of our dinner.

Friends-thanksgiving was officially successful and it was a silent agreement that this would be a small tradition between us four.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Xander" Penny exclaims, I pop a kale chip into my mouth as I move towards the door. Penny had been trying new recipes and one of them has been kale chips, I wouldn't tell her it to her face because that would boost her ego and she'd get the chance to tell me I told you so but kale chips was one of the things I've enjoyed since she started trying new recipes.

"What's up, baby?" I ask meeting her at the door.

"You've got a package," she says jutting her chin to the box on the porch.