Chapter 17

"Whats got you all smiley?" May asked.

I was having a really good day today.

Probably because of Blaine.

Blaine makes me happy.

Really happy.

He makes me smile like an idiot.

But i don't mind.

I had been texting him for about 3 months now almost every day. We talk about random things that make me giggle with fondness. He's really funny. It sucks that I'll never be able to meet him in person though.

I'll take what i can get though because texting Blaine is better than no Blaine.

"Nothing" i mutter, playing around with my overcooked burger.

"I don't believe that. This is the happiest I've seen you in a while. Tell me please" she begged. I rolled my eyes, with a fond smile on my face.

"I met someone" i reply, and her eyebrows shoot up.

"Who?"

"His name's Blaine" i say.

"What does he look like?"

"I don't know."

"Tyler what do you mean you don't know?" She asked, with worry laced in her tone.

"He accidentally texted me, and we've been texting for 3 months" i reply.

"Tyler! He could be a creepy pedophile for all you know! That isn't safe!" She exclaims, and i feel my heart sinking a bit. Why isn't she happy for me?

"I trust him." I reply and she gives me an unreadable look.

"You shouldn't. You don't know him. He could be anyone" she argues.

"He makes me happy! I trust him!" I exclaim, standing up ignoring the way Greg and Finn are watching us both carefully. "I know you're worried about my safety. But please let me be happy without criticizing the one person who makes me want to wake up in the mornings"

All of my friends wince when i say that, and part of me should feel bad, but i feel to angry to care as i storm out of the school, back home.

Tyler:
I had a really bad day at school.

Blaine:
Wanna talk about it?

Tyler:
I told my friends you made me happy.
Its the truth.
But my friend May didn't approve. She said some things about you that i didn't like.

Blaine:
Want me to go beat her up?

Tyler:
Thats illegal dipshit
But either way, no. I don't like violence.

Blaine:
Alright.
But just say the word and I'll track her down and find her.

Tyler:
No need.
But thank you.

Blaine:
Anytime.