My first thought as a child

One day, a little kid named Mae was watching a movie alone. She loved watching horror movies, but they were the dumb 90's cheesy ones. The movie was called chucky.

Mae was enjoying herself, until a very, very, violent scene came up. She saw blood, skin, teeth, knives. A powerful tingle rushed up her spine as she watched the beautiful crimson spill from a wrong-doers body. From then on out, crimson was her favorite color.

One day, Mae had a dream about the blood, but she was the one inflicting it. She hated it, but it made her smile for an unknown reason.

Once she woke up, she didn't cry or scream like normal little girls. She sat in bed, swearing she would never tell a soul, because she was a smart little girl, able to decipher insane to sane. To a certain extent.

The same day she had the dream, she hurt herself on accident. It wasn't bad, but just enough to bleed. She watched the thick, dark crimson spill from her wound, unfazed by the pain. She then began picking at the loose peices of skin around the wound, in hopes to make it bleed more.

Her fingertips were covered in blood, but she didn't know what to do to clean it. She may be smart, but she decided to make the biggest mistake of her life. Something that would cloud her mind with blood, and violence until the very day she bled out.

She licked her sticky red fingers. Metallic cinnamon filled her mouth, sending shivers of shame down the name of her neck. It tastes so good, she would think. But she knew it was wrong, yet she kept licking.

Once her fingers were dry, only her saliva to moisten them, she turned to the wound. Still bleeding, she placed her mouth upon it, suckling like an infant on a breast.

More and more metal filled her mouth, along with chunks of skin that made it the utmost satisfying thing. She mouthed the wound until no more blood would pool.

She sat there, mouth covered in blood, contemplating the sins she had just committed.