suicide

Author's note: this chapter is gonna be kinda fucked up. Just... Please be very careful if you're easily triggered by Suicide attempts.

Please.

Mae felt guilty today because she had a dream of murdering her dog. She could not do such things. Her dog is the reason she is alive. He's the only reason she hasn't killed herself.

But since her subconscious wants him gone, he is gone.

Mae is known for sleepwalking. Making loud noises at night in the living room. Nothing too bad, until that dream. She brutally killed her dog. The most important thing in her life.

She woke up the next morning, feeling sticky. She looked down, and saw white fur covering her, along with flesh and blood. She didn't scream though. Not until she looked to her left and saw a mutilated dog. It wasn't even recognizable. The only way she could recognize it was by its severed head. It's head entirely intact, in the counter.

Its body lay lifeless, pools of brown blood surrounding it. It's skin was completely separate from its body. The skin was so skillfully removed... It was like a suit.

The body was just a pile of unrecognizable meat. Imagine a giant pile of steak with a few bones.

Mae ran into her bathroom as fast as she could, panicking.

She did the only thing she knew how to do properly.

She grabbed her razor, pulling the blades out with experienced talent, and ran the blade across her veins. This was the deepest she had ever cut.

A few moments later, the bathroom was covered in blood, and she was sitting in the middle of it, sobbing, slicing her flesh all over her body. She kept doing it until she physically could not.

Her head lolled backward against the tub wall, and she blacked out.