Chapter 14: The Evening After the Wedding: The Only One

They turned into a narrow alley. The noises of the main street faded into the background and the tall street lights were left behind in favour of small lamps that illuminated the front of some of the larger houses on the street Kakashi now resided. It was as if everyone and everything in that neighbourhood had gone to sleep already. Apart from their steps on the paved ground, there were maybe a frog or two croaking in a nearby garden.

"It's quiet here," Yamato said in a low voice — it seemed appropriate. He'd never had a reason to be in the area that late at night, he had no idea the village could be so quiet. His apartment was in a busy area, with many neighbours and a lot of noises from the food stores below. The lights were always on, breaching through the windows at odd hours. It was very different from this.

"Takes some getting used to," Kakashi said, his tone gave Yamato the impression that he also found this tranquility in the middle of the village quite unusual.

"I like it." The forest wasn't quiet, not like this, it was noisy in its own way, one that Yamato appreciated way more than the buzz of the village for sure, even if it made him feel lonely at times.

Kakashi walked over the stoned entrance of his porch, rummaging in his pockets as they walked up to the door, and pulled a set of keys to inspect it closely. They weren't his, they were the ones to Yamato's apartment. He looked at them for a moment before gazing towards Yamato, who was about to hold out a hand for them when his senpai closed his fingers around it and reached into his other pocket for his own. Yamato held back a smile. His senpai wasn't ready to return those keys to him yet, when moments earlier he seemed so desperate to get rid of them.

"Are you too drunk to find your keys?" The dark and quietness of the street, the privacy of the porch, invited Yamato to step closer, slanting his chest against Kakashi's back. He rested his chin on the curve of his neck and nuzzled. "Do you need help?"

Kakashi glanced to the side and brought a hand to his back pocket, inevitably nudging Yamato's crotch. "It's somewhere back there."

"I'll look," Yamato said.

Did Kakashi touch him on purpose? He said nothing, and in the dark, with his mask on, Yamato couldn't tell whether it was by accident or not. Regardless, he moved his hips, a slow thrust, firm enough for his senpai to lose his balance. He folded an arm and rested his weight against the door, while Yamato held him by the waist and glided the other hand down into the back pockets, cupping his ass.

"I can't feel it, senpai. Maybe in the front pocket?"

"Maybe."

Only that there was no such thing as a front pocket, Yamato knew that and so did Kakashi. Nonetheless, his hand slid under the back of the jacket of Kakashi's suit, traced the waistband of his trousers, dipping between the fabric and the tight top he had underneath. His fingers unfastened the button at the front, teased along at the rim of his senpai's underwear.

"I think...," Kakashi said weakly, "it's in the office."

"That's far."

"It is."

Yamato's heart raced. Blood shot to his loins so fast it was hard to focus on anything else but the light grinding against his senpai's rear. He had seen Kakashi naked many times, but last night he got to touch his body, all of it. How could he think of anything else when that firm ass rubbed him like that? The tip of his fingers dipped inside Kakashi's briefs, pushing the fly open. Kakashi closed his eyes, his breath muffled by the mask.

"I'll take you right here if you let me, senpai," he said to his ear. It wasn't a warning but a plea for Kakashi to stop him as he was very aware of the absurdity of his intentions towards him. If it had been anyone else, anywhere else, it would still be audacious, but it was the Hokage, standing outside the Hokage's door. It was dark but people still lived there, anyone could walk past them at any moment. Why was he being so reckless when it wasn't in his nature to act like that? He couldn't deny it excited him, to be like this with his senpai.