Ch:6 She What?!

*****************************

Wow, I lose track of time fast. It's been over a month and I haven't updated. Ha, I really need to work on that. Any way, here is chapter 6

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pov:Natsu

Lucy what! Once Mira said those words I was completely shocked. I didn't know wether is was the guild or one of the guild members that drove her to leave. I didn't stop to think or take notice of the party, I just ran straight out of there and headed to Lucy's apartment.

"Natsu! Hey Natsu, Where are you going?!" Lisanna yelled as soon a I stepped outside.

I didn't have time to respond back, I just kept running. I made it to the middle of magnolia near her apartment. I was so focused on Lucy, I didn't even notice I ran right past Gray and Erza.

"Oi, flame brain! whats the rush?" Gray yelled taword me.

I turned around and yelled,"What did you call me!?!?"

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP! Natsu...." Erza said as she turned toward me.

I didn't know wether she was mad or what the deal was so I just responded with,"Y-yea?"

"Come with us, we're  headed to the same place." She said in a stern voice. I could tell something was bugging her.

I walked toward them and then we proceeded to Lucy's apartment. Even outside of her apartment I couldn't pick up her scent. It was like she had turned into a ghost. We busted down the door and searched her whole apartment.

After about 15 minuets of searching, the only thing we could find was a heavenly white envelope with a crimson seal on the front, placed in the middle of her desk. I walked over to her desk and picked it up. Something inside me knew that it was either a resignation or she left us again. My hand started to shake at what might be in the letter.

I opened it and read,

Dear Fairytail,

I am sorry to inform you that I will be taking a break. A break from the person readng this, a break from the missions, and a break from the guild. Please do not take offence. It is a personal matter. However, I will return home.

Sincerely,
Lucy Heartfilia.

"Well atleast she said she's coming back." Gray said behind my shoulder.

"But I don't understand why she's 'taking a break.'" Erza added.

I didn't know either. The letter said to not take offence but how can I not!? I probably wasn't there for her when she needed me. Or maybe it had to do with the death of her father. Either way, I feel terrible.

"Well, when do you think she'll return?" I asked questionably

"Thats completly up to her." Erza replied, and with that, we reluctantly walked out of her apartment.

"Great. Just what I wanted to come home to." I said quietly in a annoyed voice. How could Lucy leave me? She said she would never leave me. I just hope she'll return home soon.

"Hold up guys, How are we gonna tell the guild what happend?" I said.

"Were gonna be completly honest and tell them everything." Gray said.

Erza nodded in agreement and we walked back to the guild. It was already sun down and the party was still raging. Once we told the guild, it started to quiet down and the night carried on in silence.
______________________________________________________
We'll that's the end of this chapter 6. hope you enjoyed