Ch 5: Regret.

***********************

Hey, so I'm gonna make this chapter for clearing up the Lucy situation. Next chapter will be about what the deal is with Natsu. Here is ch:5
_____________________________________________

Pov: Narrator

Every ounce of Lucy's body was reluctant against going with Zeref. She started to mentally break down in her head. Never being able to see Natsu again, let alone say goodbye to him, was unthinkable.

She felt so alone. This little romance with Natsu she had created in her head had no chance of becoming reality. Lucy already new Natsu didn't feel romantic towards her. As much as it hurt to say this, it was true. He liked Lisanna. Lucy and Natsu were only best friends and would remain that way.

As much as Lucy wanted to feel, she couldn't. She deeply regretted leaving Magnolia. Her life from here on out, was changed.

Zeref led Lucy out of the forest and into a plane field full of tall grass. The grass swayed in the night breeze. The breeze was like a warm gentle blanket that covered her freezing arms. They then came across a hill with a huge castle on top.

"Welcome home." Zeref said turning on his heal to face Lucy. "This castle is far from Magnolia so we shouldn't be bothered by anyone."

Lucy stood in awe. The castle looked like something from medieval times. The way the moon was shining down on it made it even more breath taking.

"Once we enter I will show you to your room. Then I need you to help me plan where we attack first" Lucy just nodded. She had no words for Zeref. Although she questioned him. "Was this how he normally acted? He's so calm and collected." Lucy thought.

She pushed her questions to the side and proceeded inside the house. Zeref led Lucy up a long spiral staircase too the second floor. The fifth door down the hallway was her room. It wasn't really anything fancy. The bed was king sized with a white cover and a frilly bed skirt. A laced canopy draped over the bed. There was a fire place directly across from it with a couch and a coffee table. The thing Lucy liked the best was the big window on the other side of the room. It looked out on the land. The stars were twinkling high in the sky with the full moon above.

The stars reminded her of the celestial spirits, which would never return to her. If she still had emotions then she would have thrown a fit, but she still felt nothing. It was driving her crazy.

Lucy had no belongings with her so there was no need to unpack. She followed Zeref out of the room and into his study. His study surprisingly reminded her of her fathers, with it's big bookshelf's and it's tiled floor.

A yawn escaped her mouth as she stretched her arms.

"You seem tired. How about we start tomorrow morning?" Zeref said to Lucy.

"Y-yeah. That would be nice. Although I don't have a change of cloths." Lucy said looking down at the black flowing dress that reached her ankles. Even though they traveled all day long on foot, the silk dress was still in perfect condition.

"Don't worry, I gave you a whole new wardrobe. The clothes you will be wearing are more on the devilish side." Zeref said smirking.

That wasn't Lucy's style of clothing but that will have to do. She showed herself back to her room and collapsed on the bed. Her feet were acing and sore. She looked up at the dull ceiling, still missing her old friends. There is no getting over them.

Pov: Lucy

I was so tired. I didn't bother to change because I had no energy and I already got comfortable on the bed. All day long was a non stop challenge. I still had no idea what my new powers were. All I new was they were dark and only ment to hurt people.

I can slowly feel myself fading to the dark side. All of this negativity wasn't helping either. Plus I had no friends anymore and no one to talk to, and I refuse to make friends with Zeref.

I still couldn't get over all that has happen in the past day. I hated being a damsel in distress and I didn't want to pull anyone into my problems. If I were to get out of here, it would be on me with no one else's help.

After clearing my head from all these thoughts I had, I finally drifted off into a deep slumber.