Ch:8 The Plan.

****************************

Hello everyone. I would just like to say, YAAAY. This is my second time writing this week. A whole new record. If I continue to write more like this then ill finally be able to start this new story i've been working on. here is ch:8

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pov: Lucy

Today was the day. I have to help Zeref plan were we first atack. I still don't know what help ill be if I can't even use my god dang powers. Why can't he realize that?!

I really didn't sleep that much. Especially after Zeref and I's little excursion we had last night. Just the thought of it makes me cringe. I was trying to procrastinate as long as I could. Anything is better than having to see him again. Let alone plan on hurting people.

I took about 10 minutes to stretch. Then I walked up to the wardrobe again. This time I wasn't in a rush so I observed everything. A black frilly little mini skirt cought my eye. I paired that with a black crop top and black lace up boots that went up too my knee. Instead of putting my hair in a usual side pony, I left it down.

I then brushed my teeth and everything else you do in the mornings. I caught a glimps of myself in the mirror. WHAT IN THE HELL HAPPEND TO ME!!!!!!?????!!! My hair was black and my eyes were a creepy teal. They were almost glowing.(lucy hadn't looked in a mirror since she left Magnolia)

My gosh, one suprise after another. Not to mention how fast all this happened. I took a full 2 hours to get ready. Then I slowly walk out of my room and into the big hallway. "Shit, which way was his office.." I cursed quietly to myself. I walked into the first room that kinda looked familiar. Sure enough, it was the place I was looking for.

Zeref stood hovering over the desk with a pen in his hand and a map spread out on the table. It looked like he already marked a few places. The sound of the door opening made him look up from what he was doing.

He blush and looked away. what's his deal?

"Do you really have to wear that?" he said stuttering.

Ha! Is this outfit turning him on?! "I usually wore stuff like this back home. I just never wore black." I said to him

He shook of his blush and gestured me towards the map he was looking at. "I was thinking we should discuss the magic council. They will be a threat to our mission."

Then it hit me! I had the perfect idea on how I'd get back into the guild.

"The council is not the threat. Trust me on that, all they do is send guilds to do their job. They only get involved if it's absolutely necessary, which is very unlikely. My advice to you is take out the biggest problem. In this case it's Fairytail." I said.

He stared at the table, pondering my advice.

"Your right. Fairytail is probably the biggest issue we'll face. especially with that dragon slayer, Dragneel."

I shuddered when he mentioned Natsu.

"We are going to take them down from the inside out." Zeref said.

"The best bet we have is to send me in there. Ill gain there trust and become a member. Once I do that you tell me what to do from there." I said hoping he would agree.

"Hmmm. I don't know Heartfilia, what if you tell them what I've done with you." Zeref said

Damb it! I had to think of a reason for him to trust me.

"Well, the reason why I left in the first place was because me and the guild haven't been at our best. In fact I practically hate all of them. Plus if I did disobey you, you have the power to kill me when ever you please." I said.

Zeref smiled "Oh that's right." he said and then paused."Once you get into the guild ill think of a plan from there. When everyone is asleep you will report back to me." he countinued.

I can't believe that actually worked. "Sounds like a plan." I said back to him

"Now hurry along to your room, I have to think more of the plan. you will leave for the guild this Saturday." He said while his red eyes beamed with delight that we figured out a great plan.

I turned and walked toward the door. Once my hand met the door nob, Zeref said,"Oh and Lucy, I will start training you about your new found power."

I nodded my head in agreement and walked out of the office. Well he finally figured out I need to learn my new powers. It made me want to chuckle at how clueless he was.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well thats the end of this chapter. Hope you enjoyed :) (Pedophile smile)