Ch:12 Settling In.

******************************

IM ON SUMMER BREAK WOOOOO! lol yes, you have no idea how happy I am to be out of that hell whole. To be completely honest it flew by. One day I'm on here during winter break or spring break and the next I'm finished XD.. Any way, here is the next chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------

Pov: Lucy

I was deep in the Magnolian east forest in under two hours. I was making good time considering I was on foot. I could see a puff of smoke coming from one of the trains in the distance at the train station. The sound of people talking and laughing became clearer as I approached Magnolia. My true home.

Once the brush cleared I was at the edge of the hill, looking upon my oh so treasured city. The city spread out full with suburbs and apartment buildings. It was lined with a beautiful tree setting and the ocean over to the north. It was topped with the all to famous, all to loved guild. Fairytail...

My heart swelled up with pain. I clenched my hand over my chest and tears began to fall. My knees began to get week and I fell to the floor. I was sobbing all because of the sight of my home. I couldn't do this. What choice do I have at this point. My goal is to keep myself from falling.

I started to slowly stand. My vision was blurry from the tears but I still trudged on. I eventually got down the hill and made it to the train station. The tears were still falling as a stood there, looking around the station recalling all the memories I made here with Natsu.

He still hasn't left my mind. I continued to stand there, taking it all in.

"Happy, you jerk what were you thinking!?" I heard a very familiar voice say not to far away. A boy with pink spiky hair had entered the train station. I realized how strange I looked standing dead center of the train station, wearing all black. So I quickly pulled the hood over my head and proceeded behind the nearest wall.

Natsu stud there. He had his hand on his forhead shaking his head in frustration. "If Lucy were here right now, she would agree with me! You don't just jump on the back of a giant hippo like that!"

My heart skipped a beat once he said my name. This was not happening!! Natsu is literally two feet away! I ran as far as a could away from the train station.

"Maybe my apartment is up for lease." I though to myself. Then a great idea hit me! I would tell my land lord that I was out of town and got a new look. My voice is the same after all. If any Fairytail members barge in (knowing them they probably use her apartment as a hang out) I'll just say I'm new and I rented out the place untill the owner returns.

I scurried along to my old apartment witch was way across town so I was out of breath once I got there. A big smile crept across my face. "I'm home" escaped my mouth and I walked into the land lords office. She was digging threw a pile of papers while her back was turned to the door.

I poked her shoulder and she nearly had a heart attack. As did I because of her reaction. "Jesus child! Who are you, what do you want?!" she said.

I gently waved my hand in the air, "H-hey. It's me Lucy." I said I bit quiet.

The land lords eyes widened to the size of moons. "Lucy! oh my god.. did you turn dark or something..?" she said, still in shock.

"Heh, no not really. Just felt it was necessary to change my appearance." I said handing her the rent I've missed for the past months.

She looked at me like I was crazy. "You still got the key?" she asked.

I shook my head and she handed me a brand new one. I lugged the bag Zeref gave me up the stairs and I reached my door step. I took a deep breath and unlocked the door.

I took a good long look at my apartment while standing in the door way. The tears were almost falling but I held it back. My gosh I felt like such a cry baby.

I threw the bag across the room and ran to my bed and flopped on top of it. Everything was left in perfect condition. I could tell someone had been keeping it clean.

After I settled in I took a long nap on the bed. It had never felt so good to be back home.

----------------------------------------

Well thats the end of this chapter. I admit it was very emotional. Till next time. Cya and hope you enjoyed this chapter.