9.

Crackheads✨✨✨🔞
JeonJk
So me joon and yoon have news.

                                                                 BbyChimChim
                                                                           News???

MinYoongi
Yoon?

Taethealien
Whats the news?

Sunseok
Im curious

Worldwidejin
Kim namjoon if this is about breaking one of my china plates i swear IL KILL YOU!!

Joonie
Not this time I promise

Jeon JK
For the company we work for there are many enemies per say. One group of them are out for our necks and want us dead and now they found out that i have someone in my life, jimin. So now they want to get to him to hurt me. They could potentially also want tae,jin and hobi to hurt jin and yoongi. So we all came to the conclusion that we all stay together in a penthouse in town.

                                                                 BbyChimChim
                               Kook i dont think i can afford a penthouse in such short notice. Also someone might want to kill us?

MinYoongi
Yup but if were together they have less of a chance.

JeonJk
Jimin the penthouse is already bought all you have to do is move in with us all and dont go out alone thats all we ask.

Taethealien
Im scared

                                                                BbyChimChim
                                                                          Me too
Sunseok
We will be okay Yoongi, Jungkook and Namjoon will protect us. Its not the first time for me, Tae and Jin. When another enemy found out yoongi and namjoon had loved ones they came to hurt us but yoongi namjoon and jungkook protected us untill they eliminated them. It will be okay Chim.

                                                                 BbyChimChim
                                      Okay i Understand but when?

JeonJk
Tomorrow

                                                                 BbyChimChim
                                   OMG SO SOON! il start packing.

Taethealien
Ill come over and help

                                                                 BbyChimChim
                                                       Yay! Thank you Tae