36.

Jimins POV
After we returned home from bringing Jungkook, Yoongi and Namjoon to the airport. We decided to get some take out to bring home. Jin looks at me through the drivers mirror. "Jiminie are you okay?"
I look at him through the mirror. "Yeah hyungie im fine, just have to get over the fact kook is going to be gone" i say glancing out the window.

Hobi rubs my leg. "Its okay minnie you just have to get used to it because dating a mafia comes with many business meetings" he says with a bright smile.
"Yeah i guess so" i say. "I mean on the bright side we get to spend more time together" Tae says from the front. I giggle. "Yeah your right we should have a relax time tonight and tomorrow we can help jin hyung in the café" they all smile.

We pull up outside the takeout. "Il go in" i say taking of my seatbelt. "Il go with you to help" Tae says. "Theres no need TaeTae i cant handle it" i say opening the door. "So you can handle 3 pizzas, 4 large Fries bags, 2 Bags of nuggets, 2 cheeseburgers, a hamburger, 2 fried square cods, a box of taco fries, 3 tacos, 2 burritos, 2 chicken wraps, 3 Portions of noodles , 2 soups, 3 pints of ice cream, 1 box of brownies, a cheesecake, 3 Dips, and a litre bottle of Cola, a litre of sprite and 3 cartons of milk" Tae says.

How much food?? "GUYS WE CANT EVEN EAT HALF THAT STUFF WHY DO WE NEED ALL THAT FOOD?" I ask eyes widened. "Yah! We can heat up what we dont eat tomorrow" jin says as if i offended him in some way. I giggle. "Yeah Tae i think il need the help" i say and we get out of the car.

We walk in the Takeout and see all the food piled up on the counter. I guess he pre ordered. We reached the counter and the woman looked exhausted. "Hey how may i help you two gentleman" she says taking a notebook out. "Uhm we preordered under the name Kim Seokjin" i say to her. She looked at me with wide eyes and then looked to Taehyung. "You boys are really gonna eat all this food, you with a small body like that would get full after a few fries" she says pointing at me.

"Uhm we have a party" Tae spoke up using the excuse of a party to cover our asses. "Good i was thinking" she says with a chuckle.
She gave tae the three pizzas and three MASSIVE bags of food and then she gave me the bottles of drinks one MASSIVE bag and one medium bag with the cold foods. I gave her my card and we took all the food back into the car boot.

After a few minutes we arrived home. "So what are we going to watch?" Hobi asks. Me and Tae lay all the food out on the coffee table and put the icecream and al the cold things in the fridge and freezer. "Well im just hungry so you can pick" Tae says gathering knives and forks along with cups and plates. "Can we watch pitch perfect" i ask. "Min we watched that three times this week" Jin says flopping on the couch.

"But you have to admit it is funny" i say glancing at him and he rolls his eyes. "Ugh fine but im not getting off this couch to put it on" he says and i giggle and turn on the movie and start to eat ourselves into a coma.

No ones POV
As the night ended no one was awake. Hoseok was laying on the couch with his head on Taehyungs lap. Taehyung was sleeping sat upright with legs dangling of the couch. Jin was sprawled along a single armchair with a fork on his lap while jimin was on the floor sleeping with his body inbetween Taes legs. Jimin had one sock on and one off which no one knew how he does it.

Taehyungs POV
I woke up on the couch in the darkness. The movie was still playing. I checked the time. 2:37 am. I glanced at everyone and they were all asleep. I tried to hide my laugh seeing Jin hyung with a fork on his lap. I lightly pinch hobis cheek to wake him. He jolts awake and i press my finger to his lips to quiet him.
"Oh we fell asleep?" He asks brushing back his hair. I kiss his cheek "yeah lets get these woken up". I was about to get up when i see jimin snuggled up with my legs on the floor. I coo at him, so does hobi.

"Could you wake Jin Hyung" i ask hobi which he then pokes his broad VERY BROAD shoulder and he comes awake. "Hyung we fell asleep" i say and he just yawns in my face. Rude. From previous experience jimin is nearly impossible to get to sleep after he wakes up from a nap so im going to try not wake him.

I gently get up and grab jimin from under his armpits and lift him up and wrap his legs around my waist. He lets out a little groan. I bring him upstairs to his and jungkooks bedroom and cover him up in the blanket and take off his socks and shoes. I tuck him in. He looks so cute with his little chubby cheeks and messed up blonde curls. I take a picture to put on Instagram for the guys that are gone to see. I kiss his forehead (friendly way since jimin and Tae are soulmates) and turn off the light and return me me hobi and yoongis room.

I walk in to see hobi with ONLY boxers on with his ass in the air. I was frozen still. He looks back at me with a smirk. "You always wanted to dominate a top so i guess you have the chance to dominate a switch" he says with a wink.

Ive never took my clothes off faster in my life......