10.

FIRST CHAPTER!!!
Jimins POV

DINGDONG!
The door bell rang and i jumped with happiness and ran to the door. There was Tae one of my best friends standing with Yoongi who must have dropped him off.

I jumped into Taes arms and he pushed down my skirt with his hand so it didnt lift up for yoongi to see. (He wasn't touching him in a pervy way either)

I squealed and kissed his cheeks as per usual and he let me down. What welcoming did you expect when you hadnt seen your friend in 3 days. "I missed you jiminie" Tae says ruffling my hair.

"I missed you to alien" i say and he giggled. I hugged yoongi too since it has been i while since i saw him.
"Hey Grandpa" i say casually.

"YAH!" He shouts and easily pushes me off.
"If you want one of my babies to stay with you tonight you have to be nice to me" yoongi smugly says.

I huff "fine but wheres Hobi?" I ask since he is usually with either Tae or Yoongi. "He really wanted to finish his fanficton so he didnt want me to pick him up. I nod feeling sad i couldnt see Hobi.

"Il leave you two to it then, see you tomorrow baby" yoongi says and kissed Tae. "Oh and also im picking you both up tomorrow and were going to the penthouse,mine and Taes clothes are already there" yoongi says and me and Tae nod.

"Will Jungkook be there?" I ask being nervous since its our first time meeting.  Yoongi smirks.
"Yeah of course he is dying to meet you" he says to me and my cheeks fluster up.

He laughs then mutters a bye before shutting the door. "Lets get you packed up" Tae says grabbing my hand and bringing me upstairs to get a start on packing.