51.

Jimins POV

Me and lisa have been talking for a long time about the old times, about how she always used to have a crush on our history teacher Mr. Han and how she came out as Bi the very next day. We talked about how all the guy alphas even girls used to hit on me all the time in school.

We talked about what were up to nowadays, how she had a girlfriend Jennie who i knew already. I told her about jungkook just not the mafia part. She couldn't believe that my ass was real and it wasnt surgury.
It was an incredible catch up. Even Jin hyung sat with us during his breaktime.

"Im going to get another coffee, you want one?" She asks. "Yeah thanks il pay you when your back" i say and she ruffles my hair. "No need jiminie its my treat" she says and i chuckle.

As i wait for her my phone buzzed. I look and see i got a notification from Jungkookie. I open it:
———————————————
JeonJk
Jiminie you said you would be home in an hour or two. Its been six hours. Are you okay?
———————————————-

My heart leaps. ITS BEEN SIX HOURS!!!!!
Time really slipped away, i checked the time and it was 5:17pm. Fuck. Kookie must be really worried.

Bbychimchim
Yeah im so sorry kookie Time just slipped away and i lost track. Im so sorry. Il get a ride home with Seokjin when he locks up at six. It would save me waiting for the next bus which is at 6:30. Is everything okay kookie?❤️

JeonJk
Yeah i just missed you thats all. Alls good Taehyung and Hobi went to get some ice cream for after dinner and im just in The office doing some sign offs. Namjoon is in the living room watching a new k-drama.

Bbychimchim
Ok kookie want me to bring you home a coffee?

JeonJk
Sure that would be great! Just a Vanilla latte with 2 sugars and milk thank you baby.

Bbychimchim
Love you too kookie❤️❤️

———————————————————————————

After lisa came back with the coffees we talked some more about meetings up again some day with both Jennie and Jungkook which sounded awesome but i would need to pursuade jungkook a bit but nothing a few pouts and omega eyes cant cure!

I grab jungkooks coffee and before we go lisa asks to take a picture.