Chapter 5

The words left his mouth left me confused. How could I please him? I keep looking at his eyes leaving a sound from my mouth,"Huh?" He's standing too much close to me that our body are touching each other.

I'm couldn't stare at his eyes any longer because he's staring at mine too like a staring competition. He says,"Didn't you hear what I just said?" His manly voice is enough to make me fear him. His voice holds power just like his appearance.

I ask him lowering my head looking down at my feet,"How can I please you sir?" His hands touch my chin and give it a little push to look up to him. He says,"What can you do with those lips?" I can't lower my head because he's still holding my chin. I take my eyes to somewhere else just to avoid his dark orbs that represents his dark soul too.

I shutter,"I-I can eat and talk with them." He says,"And?" My eyes widen, what is he referring? I say to him,"I can't understand what do you exactly want me to do sir." Sasuke replies,"I wouldn't believe that you are this much oblivious."

I say to him,"But I'm your mere servant, it's not my job to do what are you ordering me to do." His lips are still holding that smirk. He says,"When you entered this palace in order to work for me, weren't you prepare to face whatever I'll tell you to do?"

I reply,"I was! But I didn't think of this, I mean I'm a guy." Sasuke brings his face closer to my ears, his lips brushes my ear softly. His hot breath fans over my ear when he speaks,"I'd like to try it with a guy."

I can feel heat rising on my cheeks and also through all over my body. I'm trapped between him and the door. He pulls his face away noticing my uneasiness. He says making a distance between us. He orders point to the foods kept on the table,"Take those away, go and take some rest now."

I feel my heart beating fast. I moved quickly and left the room taking the tray of food.

Sasuke's POV

I see him dashing out of my room. I can tell he's nervous but the thing I'm confused about is why am I doing this?

I saw him today sitting there with those lowborns. He's one of them. All of a sudden I felt instant connection toward him. Today when I saw him again in aniki's room, I told him to come to my room giving those lame excuses without any reasons.

When I went closer to him I don't know what came over me, I shamelessly ordered him to please me. Being too close to him messed up my head. Is this lust?

The next morning

"Oh lord, what was that?" I grumble. I see a girl sleeping beside me peacefully. Yesterday I had sex with her but after letting out my frustration I still saw wet dreams, about that guy.

I mess my hair and sigh. He's doing something to me. A smirk appears to my lips. The sinful thought came to my mind is enough to make someone shiver. I tell to myself,"If he really tries to mess with my head then I should mess with him too."

At my study room,

"The date of your debut as the king is coming soon, did you prepare something for the speech or would you like me to prepare something for you?" Shikamaru asks me who works as my advisor. I don't think if there's any other cunning person than him in this country.

I reply shrugging,"Do whatever you think is better. I'm not interested in those matters, I'll just memorize it."
Shikamaru nods and leaves the room.

From my childhood I always thought Itachi's gonna be the next king, I never wanted to be the king in the first place. I wanted to be a soldier, who would fight for the kind, who would be loyal to the king. The only king I wanted to serve is Itachi, my big brother.

But my dream is crushed by my own father. The system, my lifestyle everything made me the most hated man. The Uchiha bloodline is feared by the whole world. I represent the Uchiha clan, that made me the most hated man in the country.

I heard a knock on the door. I say loudly,"Come in." I see a silhouette revealing it's Itachi. I ask him,"What are you doing here?" He says,"Can't I just come to see my little brother doing work?" I ignore him and down my head into the official works.

He speaks again,"I didn't come here for nothing. I'm here to inform you that princess Sakura and princess Ino are coming here. You really should start choosing your bride now."

I reply calmly,"Brother, I'm not really in a mood for arguing now. Father should really stop interfering in my life." Itachi says,"I know right? But he still is the king of our country, we just can't defy his orders. You have to wait until you become the king."

I say to him looking into his eyes,"Why didn't you fight for your position, for the throne?" Itachi sighs. He says,"I'm sorry Sasuke. I'm sorry for being selfish. I don't want that cursed throne. I really want to live my life like I want."

I couldn't say anything. If I was in his position I'd think in the same way too. I can't blame him any longer. He's the same brother who took care of me when our parents wasn't there, they were never there.

A few days later

"I organized everything in your new palace and your speech is also ready. Memorize it as soon as possible." Shikamaru says.

Tomorrow father will announce me as the new king of Konoha village, new representative of Uchiha clan. From tomorrow I'll be the most powerful man in the world.

My new palace is made of all kind of luxurious things one can't imagine. Maintaining a high reputation is necessary to be an Uchiha king.

"My prince, let me show you your bedroom." Says a pretty blond haired girl. That blond hair reminded me of that boy from before. Unknowingly a smirk appears to my lips.

I ask her,"Are you new here?" She nods avoiding my eyes. I see her batting her eyelashes. I didn't found that girl pretty or anything. She just reminded me of that young boy.

I see her changing dress after the sex. I know what she's expecting, that I'll tell her to stay. I dismissed her after she was done.

"Sasuke, are you there?" I hear Sai's voice. I reply,"Yes, what's the matter?" Sai says,"I'm here to inform you that Princess Sakura and Ino have arrived. King Fugaku wants you to welcome them."

I reply,"Tell them, I'm busy." Sai says,"I can't do that Sasuke. You can't do whatever you want until you become the king. Just do as he says for today." I sigh and put on my dress quickly.

Sai leads me to the hall where they'll arrive. Father isn't here but there's spies who'll inform everything happening here.

I go downstairs and see a little crowd downstairs. Neji and Shikamaru is already there greeting Lady Sakura and Ino. Both of them are annoying and loud. They saw me immediately and their eyes start to sparkle. I'm so ready for this.

"Isn't that Sasuke Kun? Look how handsome he became." Sakura says almost drooling. Ino rolls her eyes and says,"Stop being a whore, you literally saw him one month ago." Sakura says,"I can't help it, he becomes more gorgeous each day passes."

I didn't think it was necessary to force a smile. I know they'll swoon over my grumpy and cold poker face. Spoiled school girl as you think.

I say to them coldly,"It's nice to have you ladies here. I hope you'll enjoy while staying here." Sai pokes me with his arm and says,"They aren't here to enjoy, Sasuke." I know it.

Sakura and Ino starts to blabber about their life, the things they saw, the princes who confessed their love to them. Those are enough to make me cringe.

They were busy in their own conversation while my eyes caught a yellowish blond light. It's him. I see him carrying stuffs in his hand, continuously talking to a guy beside him. His bright smile is something enough to lighten my dark mood.

Sakura's wraps her hands around mine saying with hope,"I can't wait to marry you Sasuke." Those words came to my ear but my eyes was stuck on him, seeing him sneaking glances at me.

Who's this guy? Making my heart flutter like this? I know staring at him is kinda out of my character, but I can't help.

But one thing I didn't notice is everyone beside me are looking at him following my gaze too.