Chapter 42

Naruto's POV

"Mom! It's burning!" I screamed seeing the cookies turning into black. Mom says looking disappointed,"It took a lot of time. Baking isn't my thing I guess." I whine,"Why are you even trying so hard?" Mom says,"I wanted it to be special! It's been a long time, we are arranging some get together."

All of them planned to come to our house after all those incidents happened. It's like a fresh start. We've gone through a lot of things and overcame everything together eventually. We all are a family.

And not to forget, I and Sasuke have decided to tell my parents about us. Sasuke doesn't have any doubt in himself and he's pretty confident unlike me. A king has to show a different attitude after all.

Mom let the maids do all the cooking. I tell dad,"Dad, it's just a normal dinner. Why are you decorating the whole mansion?" Dad says,"Naruto, Sasuke may acts all friendly to you but still he's a king. All of them are royals and nobles. I have to put enough efforts to keep them satisfied."

I tell him,"I'm sure, you love to spend money. Don't even try to make excuses." Dad says chuckling nervously,"What can I say? I don't know what to do with all these money." I tell him rolling my eyes,"And you sure like to show off."

At first I used to have problems with adapting everything. I had problems about them being my parents. It was so new and sudden for me. But it didn't take long to accept them as my parents.

"It's time for you to take a bath. Come,I'll help you." Kiba tells me appearing in front of me out of nowhere. He pushes the wheelchair to my room. They moved my room here downstairs because I can't climb the stairs like before. Dad still tried to do everything to heal my legs but every other doctors said it was no use. It was sad but I'm used to it now.

Time flied quickly and the whole mansion is filled with people now. All of them are here and it's look like we are celebrating something. It's really a celebration though, celebration of survival. The storm we faced was not an easy one. It really almost pushed us to our deaths.

I was about to leave my room intending to join them at the hall. But before I could leave the room, I feel another presence. Someone just entered my room. I turn around to face the person and see it's Sasuke who just came in.

He has a warm smile on his face making me smile too. The white shirt he is wearing is making him look so good that I start to blush just after looking at him. How in the world I managed to catch the eye of the most handsome man in the world?

"How are you doing?" He says after coming to me to hug me tightly. He had to get on his knees to hug me. It's really a honour for me that he always gets on his knees whenever he has the urge to hug me. A king never does that usually. In front of me he doesn't act like a king though. To me he's just my lover.

I tell him,"I'm doing good." And I hug him back closing my eyes feeling peace inside. Sasuke lets go of me and turns his head to face me. He says cupping my face,"I missed you. We don't really get to talk everyday." I whine,"It's because you are busy." Sasuke chuckles saying,"I have to run the whole country, remember?"

I nod chuckling. Sasuke's eyes falls upon my lips and I see his Adam's apple moving. He gives a light peck on my lips at first. He says,"I missed this too." I blush and stutter,"Me too." Sasuke says smirking,"How about we make this little time worth it?"

I look at him with my wide eyes and whisper yell,"Are you crazy! Anyone can just come and see us!" Sasuke says kissing my earlobe,"Who cares? We are gonna tell them about us anyway." I push him away and tell him,"That's another matter but getting caught will be too much."

Sasuke sighs and says,"Alright I understand. How about a simple kiss? I'm dying, Naruto." I look at him frowning. I give in and tell him rolling my eyes before letting him kiss me,"You are acting like a baby." Sasuke smirks hearing my response and moves ahead to close the gap between us.