Chapter 7

Hey, you guys think if I pretend hard enough, everyone will forget this hasn't been updated in exactly 8 months? 

I somehow got the update down to the day, the last time I updated was August 11, 2020, and it's March 11 where I am, so... exactly 8 months. I am so sorry.

Anyway, everything in bold belongs to WritersBlock039 

----

Barry Allen

As the sun peeked through the blinds in Barry and Iris's apartment, Barry sat by the bed, watching his fiancée, soon to be wife, continue to sleep. After a few moments, he smiled fondly and sped off, Iris's curls blowing gently.

"You totally ruined everything! You're not supposed to see her at all the day before the wedding!" Cisco said, glaring at Barry, who winced.

Winn Schott

At the West house, Winn was stirred awake by the smell of freshly brewed coffee, and he forced his eyes open, hearing the sound of footsteps on carpet. He smiled faintly at Lena as she walked up, balancing three mugs in her hands. "Thank you," he whispered groggily, taking one.

"No problem," Lena smiled, going to give the second mug to James, who had just sat up.

"Hey, did Alex ever come back?" James asked, looking around.

"No," Lena shook her head, concerned. "I don't know where she ended up."

Alex groaned and buried her head in Slade's shoulder, ignoring his very rude laughter, no she was not overreacting.

Alex Danvers

The first thing Alex was aware of when she woke up was that her head was killing her. She grimaced, reaching up to rub her forehead. She felt an arm go further around her waist, and she smiled softly, shifting so her arm was over the other.

That was when she realized the second thing – she wasn't alone in bed. And wasn't she supposed to have the couch at the West house?

"Slade, stop laughing!" Alex said in embarrassment.

She opened her eyes and looked over her shoulder, doing a double-take when she saw Sara sleeping behind her. She quickly and quietly moved Sara's arm off of her, inching away from her slowly, trying to be quiet.

Agent Danvers groaned as she tried to hide her face, ignoring the laughs from around her.

The next thing she knew, she collapsed on the floor in a heap. She scrambled up, grabbing her clothes and hurrying off, leaving Sara asleep.

Martin Stein

Stein walked down the hall of his house, spotting Jax still asleep on the couch in the living room. He sighed, watching him for a moment, then started when he heard Mick's voice. "Ah, Professor!" He turned around, then balked when he saw what Mick was wearing. "Your daughter insisted I not walk around your house naked, so I found one of your dresses," Mick told him, then held up his mug. "You're out of milk."

Sara groaned while Barry snickered.

"That does seem very Mick Rory to do," Barry admitted.

Stein watched him go, then shook his head, trying to clear that image out of his mind. He walked off to get ready for the wedding, not noticing Jax had been awake the entire time.

Kara Danvers

Kara started when she heard a phone alarm go off, blinking rapidly to wake up quicker. The alarm turned off after the second ring, and she turned her head as Oliver removed his arm from around her waist. "Morning," she whispered.