Chapter 8

As always, the bold parts belong to WritersBlock039

----

Barry Allen

The Nazis all started firing at once, and Barry flashed to the back of the church, snatching the bullets before they could hit any guests. He dropped the bullets back at the altar in disgust as Felicity immediately ran to the side. Jax and Stein stepped into the center of the aisle, clapping hands and merging into Firestorm.

Kara leaned down and ripped a tear in the skirt of her dress as Firestorm unleashed on the Nazis, and she whipped her glasses off, running down the steps. "Get everybody out of here!" she yelled.

"Go," Barry pointed to Wally as Oliver ran down the steps, too. "Get 'em out, OK?" Wally nodded, zipping off, and Barry rushed to Iris. "Hey," he crouched down in front of her. "I love you."

"I love you," Iris whispered back.

"You two are so cute," Felicity grinned.

"Go," Barry ordered.

Iris nodded, running off to join Felicity.

Harry Wells/Alex Danvers

"Out!" Harry shouted, he and James collaborating to get guests out of the church. "Out! Out!"

"Everybody out!" James joined in, barely flinching as Barry and Wally started flashing guests out of the church, Winn running past to help the girls.

Lena pulled a handgun out of her purse as Alex followed Kara's lead, tearing a slit in her skirt. Sara and Thea did the same thing, and Thea ran to watch James's back as Sara and Alex ran to engage the Nazis.

"You brought a gun to a wedding?" Winn said, looking at Lena.

"It's a superhero wedding," Lena pointed out. "I was expecting it to be attacked, and oh look, it did! By Nazis!"

Cisco Ramon/Mick Rory

Cisco peeked over the front pew, then looked at Caitlin. "I think it's time you introduced these guys to your mean roommate."

"That's an oversimplification," Caitlin rolled her eyes.

Caitlin swallowed, then nodded. When Cisco looked back from taking off his suit jacket, her eyes were completely silver, her hair snow white. "Where does she get these outfits?" Killer Frost hissed before standing up.

"What does she have against pink?" Dinah asked, and Caitlin just sighed.

"No idea," Caitlin admitted.

Mick did a double take as Killer Frost shot ice blasts from her hands, then grinned. "Ah, that's what I'm talking about!"

He stood up, standing in the aisle, using his heat gun and sending flames at Nazis that came too close.

Wally West/Kara Danvers

As Sara and Alex started punching out Nazis that decided it was a good idea to take them on, two soldiers found a woman cowering off at the side. Wally quickly sped in front of her when the Nazis fired, catching all of the bullets and throwing them back into their guns, grinning when they failed to fire again. When they finally got their triggers working, their guns exploded, sending them flying backwards.

"Beating up Nazis. Always a cause for celebration," Sara smiled at Wally, who had been kinda quiet.

Kara strode up the aisle, glaring at the woman in black. "Who are you?" she called.