Chapter 1

Trump P.O.V:

Joe Biden is hot, as much as I don't like to admit it he is. I hate my wife I think she is going to file for a divorce soon.

 I wonder if Joe will divorce Jill for me. Barron is on a date with some chick named Natalie. She is hot I might sleep her. 

I wonder where Melania is I have a problem only she can fix. Or Biden but he has a wife. I call out for Melania and she starts running up the stairs like the good little wife that she is. She gets on her knees and then spits at me. I take my belt off and start whipping her.

Turns out someone heard me and called the cops but I made sure Melania didn't tell them what I was doing at it was a load of shit. 

Good thing the election is today so I can see Biden, When I see him I feel myself grow hard with arousal. I whisper in Joes' ear to meet me in the bathroom and he winks at me.

 I walk to the bathroom and take out my throbbing member. Joe enters next and removes his clothing and starts stroking me.

 I was about to explode when Joe finally puts me in his mouth. Everything is going fast and that's just how I liked it.

When we were finally finished I got dressed and left Melania was asking where I was, I told her I went to the bathroom.

 I got up to give my presentation. Fucking covid is taking up my campaign, I hate it.