Chapter 4

Queen Elizabeth P.O.V:

"Oh, William right there" I scream out as my grandson hits a sweet spot.

I feel him squirt his liquid deep inside my core. Bitch didn't let me finish.

"That was great" William grins at me then frowns when he sees I am upset

"What is wrong Grandmother?" He asks me

"I didn't cum" I tell him. 

"Well that's a shame I guess you will have to get Grandfather to help you with that" That son of a bitch. Like my husband can do anything he is basically decomposing.

"I hope you don't treat your wife like this, the poor woman should get an orgasm since you cheated on her while she was pregnant with your children," I tell him 

"Oh, Grandmother she wishes," He laughs.

I take off my wig and slap him with it. He better learn his lesson or I will stop sleeping with him then he will be screwed.

I wonder where Philip is. I decide to go find him as I am starting to stress out a little. I go into our bedroom and find him there with Meghan Markle. What the fuck has he been doing. Meghan sees me and immediately starts apologizing.

 "Oh darling it is perfectly alright but I think you should tell Harry about this," I tell her not looking for a fight.

"Philip sweetheart wakes up," I gently tap him but he doesn't wake.

I start to get worried and shake him violently then I check his pulse. There is nothing there, I call out for help, and almost immediately someone comes rushing into the room. I hope my husband isn't dead he is the love of my life.

"I'm sorry ma'am he is gone," The nurse tells me. I didn't realize she was a nurse I can't believe Philip has passed. Actually, scratch that I'm surprised he didn't die 10 years ago. I will miss him