Chapter 2

Philip P.O.V:

Biden starts railing me and I can't help but think of my wife Elizabeth the 2nd I almost feel bad for her. 

But then I remember I'm only with her for fame and money, I feel bad for Jill Biden but I also hate her she is married to my one true love.

My stupid wife is immortal I swear she will never die, oh well I think she is cheating on me with Prince William.

Sometime later I'm going to visit Boris Johnson and sort out our little deal.

I feel bad for Biden because I am cheating on him with Boris but I'm sure he will get over it if he ever finds out.

I hear a knock on the door and Princess Kate walks in with William, I think they wanted to have sex in here.

But now I have to worry about William telling his Grandmother. She is going to kill me.

"William wait," I yell as I run after him trying to put my clothes back on. It doesn't work after my hip replacement 3 years ago but I end up catching up to him.

"What the fuck was that Grandad" William starts shouting at me.

"Please don't tell your Grandmother she will never forgive-" I start saying but get cut off by William.

"I'm going to tell her right now Grandad," William tells me as calmly as he can when he just found his Grandfather and president of America in a broom closet having sex.

"If you tell her I will tell Kate about you and your Grandmother," I tell him with a straight face 

"H-how could you possibly know about that we were so careful," He tells me with a scared look on his face.

"Not careful enough, so if you don't want me to tell Kate and your children about this then you won't tell Elizabeth about me and Joe," I tell him calmly.

"Fine Grandad I won't," He tells me

"Good now if you don't mind I have a business to attend" With that, I simply walk away