Chapter 3

Biden P.O.V:

I have been told I need to pick, between Donald Trump and Prince Philip. I don't even know how they found out I was cheating. 

I wonder if Jill knows. I hope not because I don't want to have to go through a divorce. That will ruin my campaign. I don't want the rest of America knowing that I don't care about them

I care more about myself. Plus Trump is an idiot. He may be good in bed but not as a president maybe he can be my first man. 

Maybe I can choose one of them and cheat with the other. I'm going to choose Philip and have an affair with Trump, my plan is foolproof. 

I keep thinking about Prince Charles, he is such a bad man and I can't believe he killed Diana, at least that's what Philip told me.

I should kill Camillia to get back at him because she seemed nice. Plus Philip doesn't like her and he means everything to me.

As I am thinking of all this my beautiful wife Jill walks in.

"Hi Sweetheart," I say.

"Are you cheating on me with Donald Trump!" She shouts at me

"Where would you hear that from Honey, that's not true at all," I tell her trying to keep my calm but it's not working well. 

"There is a picture of him giving you a blowjob going all around Twitter," She tells me slightly raising her voice at me.

Uh oh, I'm screwed what am I supposed to tell her now. I can either tell her it's the truth or that it is edited. I decide to take the second option.

"It is edited Darling, why on earth would I ever cheat on you with that scum," I tell her nearly cringing. I love him and I have to talk crap about him, I hate this so much.

"I think we should get a divorce this isn't working anymore. I can't trust you and this marriage is supposed to be built on love and trust and it's not anymore," She tells me and I feel my heart drop to my stomach.

"Wh-what" I can hardly even speak.

"I'm sorry Joe I loved the years we had together, I will pretend to stay with you until you are elected president so this doesn't ruin your campaign," She tells me

"Thank you, Jill, and thank you for everything you have given me these past couple of years,"

She respectively leaves the room and I am left in peace

"Alexa, play Love You Goodbye by One Direction," I yell out 

I decide to text Philip telling him that he will be my little secret so I don't ruin his relationships. Trump will also have to stay a secret until the election is over and I hope it doesn't. ruin our relationship.