90's Damon- I'll Give You a Nice Massage *SMUT*

This contains some rather detailed smut, so if you're uncomfortable with that then please don't read on!!

I have also never really written anything like this before, so please be nice!!

Alsooo, this was a request so thank you very much, I hope you love it!! (Any blur boys requests can be messaged to me and I'll do my best to get it written for you!)

You breathed a loud sigh of relief as you dropped your bag by the door and slipped off your shoes. It wasn't particularly late, but your shift had felt never ending and you were unbelievably grateful to finally be enveloped in the warmth of your flat you shared with your boyfriend Damon.

"I'm home Dames" You announced with a laugh, placing your keys onto the small table by the door before going in search of your boyfriend.

He hadn't responded to you entering your home, so you presumed he was lost in his own world of song writing mayhem.

It didn't take you long to find him sat on the sofa, hunched over his guitar with a few loose sheets of paper scattered around him.

"Sorry darling, I was miles away" He announced with a slight laugh, jumping up from his seat and walking towards you. Once he was close enough he wrapped his arms around you, pulling you close to him.

"S'okay" You mumbled into his neck as you involuntarily closed your eyes. There was something about being completely wrapped up in his arms that just felt like home to you.

"Good day?" He asked gently, you groaned in response, keeping your eyes closed as you nuzzled into his neck.

"That bad?" He asked, laughing lightly as he spoke. You pulled away from him slightly so that you could see him properly, you pulled a face before laughing.

"No it was alright, I'm just aching a lot" You told him, every muscle in your body seemed to have given up today and was now screaming for help in the form of dull aches.

"Why don't you go jump in the shower and then I'll give you a nice massage, see if that helps?" He suggested, reaching forward and placing a kiss onto your lips.

You broke away from the kiss, nodding your head as you headed in the direction of the bathroom. You knew exactly what Damon was insinuating when he suggested a massage, so you were hoping that a hot shower would give you a fresh burst of energy.

After a quick shower, you wrapped a towel around your body before walking out into your bedroom. Damon had changed into a pair of grey joggers, which were hanging low on his waist. You watched as his eyes roamed over the towel as you walked to sit beside him.

"Good shower?" He asked, a small smile playing on his lips.

"Very good" You hummed with a nod of your head, before moving yourself across the bed and laying down, resting your head in the pillows.

"Roll over" He told you gently, you subconsciously bit down on your lip, nodding your head before doing as he said and rolling over so that you were now laying on your front.

Every nerve ending in your body seemed to be heightened as you waited for him to move. You didn't want to turn your head and so, not being able to see him properly sent your mind wild as you tried to work out where he was and what he was doing.

He placed his hand in between your shoulder blades, causing your mind to calm down as you focused on what he was doing. He ran his finger down your back before stopping at the top of the towel, tracing the edge of it. His calloused fingertips sent shivers down your spine, but before you could react the towel was quickly pulled off of your body. Causing your breath to hitch in the back of your throat as you were completely exposed to him.