2010 Damon- "You're Mine" *SMUT*

Hello all, back with another Damo smut to brighten up your day.

I had a request for basically dilf Damon smut as dirty as I could make it really, so I hope I did the request justice! As always, send me a message if you have any requests (or message on my tumblr damonfuckingalbarn)

If you're not comfortable with smut than please please please do not read this!!

For reference, this is the coat I refer to in this, cause it just does things to me, but you can imagine any coat you like😂

"Are you changing that top?" Your husband Damon asked sharply, his eyes darting across your hotel room to look at the, rather low cut, top you were wearing

"Wasn't planning on it" You responded, letting a small smirk play on your lips as you looked at your reflection in the mirror. Pulling down on the hem slightly to reveal yourself a little bit more "Makes my tits look good"

He didn't say anything else in response, but you knew he didn't like it and you were slowly pressing all of his buttons to get him wound up.

You strutted around the room, feeling his gaze following you. You bent down in front of him, giving him a perfect view down your top, as you put your shoes on before sauntering across the room, shaking your hips as you walked to pick your bag up. His gaze was practically burning a hole in you but you knew it was doing what you wanted, you wanted him, needed him riled up.

You opened up the wardrobe, aimlessly flicking through the few items you had brought with you for the trip. It didn't take long for Damon to appear behind you, his fingertips digging into your hips and his breath hot on your neck.

"Don't start something you can't continue sweetheart" He spoke directly into your ear, his voice low as your breath hitched in the back of your throat.

You spun around, his grip remaining on your hips, as you tried your best to feign innocence. Biting down on your bottom lip in a way that you knew drove him mad as you raised your eyebrows.

"I don't know what you're talking about" You spoke lightly, letting a small smile play on your lips. Neither of you spoke as your eyes locked together, the heat rising in your cheeks as his tongue darted out to wet his lips.