90's Damon- Beautiful Girl *SMUT*

THIS IS SMUT SO IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT THEN PLEASE DON'T READ ON!

I had a request for soft abc gentle Damo smut so I hope I managed it well! If you would like to request something then please send me a message, I'm happy to write pretty much anything about any of the blur boys!!

"Y/n, I'm home" You heard your boyfriend Damon call out, you quickly glanced at the clock, he was far earlier than you'd expected.

"You're home early" you told him, a soft smile spreading over your lips once you saw him, he looked absolutely exhausted and judging by the way he was swaying slightly as he walked over, he'd definitely been on the gin.

"Missed you" He mumbled as sat down next to you, his arms instinctively wrapping around you as he pulled you onto his lap. You couldn't help but smile, he obviously wasn't that tired.

He placed his lips against yours, but you quickly pulled away, causing him to lean forward to place his lips against yours again.

"I really missed you" He mumbled again, a lazy smirk taking over his lips.

"Damon you were only gone for a couple of hours" You reminded him, raising an eyebrow as he pouted at you.

"Can a man not miss his beautiful girlfriend?" He whined, gasping as he did his best to act forlorn. You laughed loudly, pressing your lips against his and letting your hips roll against his ever so slightly.

"You've been drinking gin" You mused as you pulled away, the taste of the alcohol from his mouth was lingering on your tongue.

"Makes me think of you" He responded, his eyes widened as he looked up at you through his eyelashes.

"You're being very sappy tonight" you laughed, reaching forward to run your hand through his hair, he grinned, shrugging his shoulders.

"I just really, really love you" He whined, pouting his lips making me laugh as I rolled my eyes.

"So overdramatic" You whispered, a small smile tugging at your lips as you lent forward to connect your lips again.

You readjusted your hips again, letting them roll over his growing crotch, a heat starting to grow within you as you felt him harden beneath you. You put your hands in his hair again, gently pulling on it as he deepened the kiss. He reached behind you and put his hands under your top, sliding them up your back until they rested on your shoulders.

"Not here" You said breathlessly as you briefly pulled away from the kiss.

He nodded his head in response, tightening his grip on your shoulders as he stood up, letting you wrap your legs around his waist as he carried you into your bedroom.

He broke away from the kiss as he gently laid you down on the bed, your back resting against the duvet and your legs still wrapped around his waist. He lifted your t-shirt over your head before attaching his lips to your neck, leaving a trail of kisses along your collarbones and down to your breasts.

You closed your eyes as you waited in anticipation for his next move. His hot breath causing goosebumps to rise on your skin as your breath hitched in the back of your throat.

"Keep your eyes open darling" You nodded your head, looking at him just in time to see his tongue circle around your nipple.

You watched as a smile came over his mouth, his eyes glistening as you watched him trail his tongue down your stomach, stopping to gently nip his teeth against your skin. Your breathing started to quicken as he ran his tongue along the waistband of your underwear.