Chapter 1

Tw: there's brief mentions of suicide and abuse in this chapter. Nothing major or detailed just a mention. Do read with caution though if those topics are sensitive to you❤️

Winston's pov;

*beep beep*

I pressed the car horn as I sat in the drivers seat. I was parked outside my best friend Jessica's house. She quickly ran outside in a rush and hopped in the passengers seat.

"Hey bestie" she smiled. "Hey hey" I laughed as I started up the car. Jessica took out a compact mirror and started putting on mascara.

"Mascara?" I asked. "Mhm" I saw a smile creep up on her face. "You hardly ever wear mascara....Trying to impress someone?" I laughed. She rolled her eyes at me. "Let me take a guess....oh Justin you're so funny......oh make out with me Justin" I mimicked her in a high pitched voice.

She gently nudged me. "Oh hush. I have never said those things. And I don't like Justin" she denied as she put her things away. "Sure you don't" I rolled my eyes smiling.

I pulled up at the Starbucks drive through and ordered two iced lattes, one caramel frappe, one iced caramel macchiato and an americano.

Jessica held the drinks in their cup holder and sipped on her iced caramel macchiato as I drove up to Alex's house. I sipped my iced latte as we waited for Alex.

"How long does he take?" I groaned. As soon as I said that Alex came out his front door and walked down the path slowly and got in the back of my blue Audi convertible.

"Hey Jess, hey Win" Alex smiled. Jessica handed Alex his caramel frappe. "I need coffee" he sighed as he quickly started drinking his frappe.

Next stop I made was at Clay's house. Clay came out pretty quickly as usual. "Is that a iced latte I see?" He asked smiling, while getting in the back seat and sitting in the middle next to Alex. "It is indeed" I laughed as Jessica handed him his iced latte.

"How are you guys?" He asked. "Great" "Perfect" "Having an existential crisis" we all answered at the same time. Me and Jess turned back to look at Alex after he said 'existential crisis'. He shrugged as he sipped his coffee. I quickly drove off to our last stop; Monty's house.

I made sure to park around the corner from his house and not outside his actual house.

Me: We're at the usual spot

Monty: Great. See you guys in a bit :)

Not a minute later Monty jogged down the sidewalk and got into the last seat left in the back. Jessica handed Monty his americano and he thanked her. "Morning" I smiled. "Morning" he nodded towards me and smiled at everyone else.

I started up my car and put my shades on since it was sunny out. As we drove to school Jessica held up my iced latte every so often so I could drink it while I drove.

So you're probably wondering who everyone is. You're probably wondering who I am too.