Chapter 5

A week later;

Jessica's pov;

It was finally Friday. The big date day for all of us. I was nervous for my date with Justin but we were only going for coffee so I guess it wouldn't be too bad.

To be honest...I was kind of nervous for Winston. I mean...I know he doesn't like Josh. Not the way he likes Monty.

I sighed and decided to start getting ready. I was dressing causal with a fair bit of makeup. Nothing too over the top though.

Justin: Hey! I'm on my way to Monet's :)

Me: Great! I'll see you there 💗

I did one last look in the mirror before leaving.

Once I arrived I seen Justin sitting there with two coffees.

"I hope you don't mind...I ordered for us. I..saw you in school drinking an americano so...I got you one" he smiled looking down at it. How adorable.

"So you pay attention to things?" I asked as I sat down. "Well...only to important things. And important people" he shrugged. "Well thanks...for the coffee" I smiled.

Clay's pov;

Me and Hannah were hanging out at my house. I was super scared. What if I embarrassed myself? Or worse, what if my mom embarrassed me?

*Ding dong*

"Shit...." I mumbled.

I quickly ran downstairs. "Don't answer it!" I warned my mom as she got up. "Okay...I'll wait in the kitchen" she nodded leaving. I let out a sigh of relief.

I composed myself and answered the door.

"Hey Hann-" I started but stopped. "Oh" I looked at the guy standing in front of me. "Delivery?" He asked. I nodded and signed for the package. It was something for my mom.

I closed the door. "Hey mom, it was just a package" I called out. Suddenly the doorbell rang again. I quickly threw the package into the living room and opened the door.

"Hannah! There you are" I smiled letting out a small laugh. "Here I am" she smiled at me. I gestured for her to come in.

"Hannah! It's so nice to meet you" my mom came in. I tensed up. Please don't embarrass me, please don't embarrass me.

"It's so nice to meet you too Mrs.Jensen. You have such a lovely home" Hannah complimented. "You're too sweet. I can see why Clay likes you so much" she smiled at her. And there it is. "My husbands at work but I'm sure you'll get to meet him another time. I'll be in the living room doing work if you need me" she told us. We nodded and headed upstairs.

"Your mom seems cool" Hannah told me. "Cool? I think you mean embarrassing" I laughed. "All parents are embarrassing. But...we love them anyway" she shrugged.

"Exactly" I nodded. She looked at me. "So...what do you wanna do?" She asked. "Uh...we could watch a movie?" I suggested.

"Okay but only if you pick. I'm the worst I'm making decisions" she laughed. "Ever seen Star Wars?" I asked. She smiled at me.

Alex's pov;

"Alex chill it's gonna be fine" Winston assured me. We were at his house. We were meeting Zach and Josh at the cinema and Winston was gonna drive us.