Chapter 7

Winston's pov;

"This clearly isn't the bathroom..." I stood up.

"But don't piss on the bed. I doubt Bryce will be happy with that..." I joked as I put the vinyls away.

He laughed softly in response. I turned around to look at him. He was just staring at me. He put his red cup down on a table.

I could tell he was drunk. Not drunk as in almost black out drunk but he looked a little bit more than tipsy.

"Is there something you needed? This isn't the bathroom..." I told him again, confused. He stepped much closer to me. We were only a few centimeters apart now.

I don't know what came over me...I blame it on the drink.

I swiftly leaned in and kissed him. He quickly pushed me off of him and held me by my jumper. He looked very angry.

Shit.

"I'm sorry...I shouldn't have done that" I apologized. Way to go Winston.

Then the most unexpected thing happened. Monty quickly leaned back in and kissed me aggressively.

It quickly turned into a make out session.

He pulled away and went over to the door to close and lock it. He came back over to me and pushed me down to the floor and started unbuckling his pants.

I smiled up at him. I could barely even believe this was real.

Clay's pov;

Me and Hannah sat on some deck chairs outside. I looked over and seen Jess and Alex in the hot tub with Justin and Zach. The girl from earlier and Monty were gone. I had no idea where Winston was either. I felt bad for leaving him but he did insist...

"You okay?" Hannah asked me. "Yeah just...parties aren't exactly my thing" I shrugged.

"Yeah. They aren't mine either" she agreed. "What? But you're so... popular" I told her. She laughed.

"Just because I'm 'popular', doesn't mean I enjoy parties. They're kind of stupid..." she looked down at her drink.

"Why'd you come?" I asked. She looked up at me. "To see you again" she smiled. I smiled back at her and felt my face go all red.

"Hannah would you..." I started to say but I quickly stopped myself.

Her face lit up.

"Would you want another beer?" I asked. Her face dropped a little.

"Um...yeah sure" she nodded. I smiled and stood up. She followed me inside to get another drink.

I wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend... but I just couldn't.

Alex's pov;

"Man, where'd Monty go?" Zach asked. "Maybe he got lost on his way to the bathroom?" Justin suggested.

"Nah dude, he's been to Bryce's house before. He knows where the bathroom is" Zach disagreed.

"Who gives a fuck. He's an asshole. I'm glad he's gone" I spoke up as I ate another slice of pizza.

Zach, Justin and Jessica's heads turned to look at me.

"Shit sorry...I didn't mean to say that out loud" I apologized.

"You weren't wrong though" Jessica shrugged.

"I haven't known him long but he seems like a good guy" Zach told us.