𝓑𝓸𝓷𝓾𝓼 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

"We aren't going to blow up the door."
"Why not? It'd be easier."
Y/N rolled her eyes, digging through her pocket.
"I have keys, you dumbass."

She held them up, the keys jingling as he snatched them, "how?!"
"I pickpocketed them? It's easy."
She laughed at him, skipping to the door and waiting for Bakugou to join her.
He took a deep breath, looking at her glimmering eyes in the light of the stats.
"You sure about this?"
"Can you not be a good student for like—one day?"
Bakugou pinched her nose, making her whine, "fine, fine. It's your school, so you're taking the blame."

Bakugou opened the door, a chlorine smell immediately hitting them as they entered the pool.
Y/N skipped through the dark, while Bakugou tried to search around for the lights. He dragged his hand along the tiled walls, listening to Y/N's charm bracelet as her shadowy figure ran around the room.
"Y/N?" He called.
Her laughed echoed through the room, "are you afraid of the dark?"
"No! Where the fuck is the light?!"
With a loud boom, the lights inside the pull turned on, leaving a blue hue to paint the walls.
"Found them," Y/N grinned, appearing behind him and taking his shoulders.

Y/N wrapped her arms around him, kissing his jaw as he melted into her.
"Well, we didn't just come here to see the lights...did we?"
Bakugou watched as Y/N stepped in front of him, taking the bottom of her hoodie and lifting it over her head.
"You're such a nerd," she mumbled, smiling as she unclipped her bracelet and dropped it to the ground.
"No, I'm not," he pouted, blushing in the dim lights and turning away. He pulled his own shirt off, making Y/N almost drool.

Getting into their underwear, the two teens stood beside each other, keeping their eyes away.
"I can't swim."
"Huh?!"
Bakugou looked over at Y/N's flushed face, her eyes closed as she breathed in the air, "I can't swim, but I really wanted to come here with you."
Peeking her eyes open, he was smirking at her, making her blush even harder, "don't make fun of me! Just—can you hold me?"

Y/N felt the warmth of his hand claim hers, a relief washed over her.
"Thanks-"
Bakugou pushed her in, making her scream bounce off the walls. He came in quickly after her, taking her hands and helping her to the surface.
"You dickhead!"
She spit out the water, securing herself around his neck, the grip almost making him choke.
"You're such a fucking asshole," she softly laughed, gasping as he squeezed her closer.
"It was kinda funny."
"No, it wasn't."

He whispered into her ear, the gentle waves of the water moving around them, "you screamed so loud. I wonder if I can make you scream like that again."
She snorted, her fingers curling on his back, "bold of you to assume I take bottom."
Bakugou gasped, making her laugh at him, "you're so easy to tease," she jeered, rubbing her thumb over his cheek. "I was just joking. Maybe."

Y/N licked her lips, joining with his. He held her tight, letting her explore his mouth.
"Katsuki?" She asked as he started to kiss her neck, lifting her further out of the water.
"Hm?"
"Why did you come back?"
"What?"
He stopped, meeting her eyes, "why did you come back after the night you hurt me?" She repeated, making him slowly lose his grip.

Y/N held onto his arms, slowly kicking her feet as she watched him ponder.
"Even after you found out I was quirkless, why return?"
Bakugou hummed, "You listened to me."
"Listened?"
"To you, I was just some delusional kid, right? So you listened to me. I think I wanted someone like that."
She wrapped her legs around his torso, "you know why I came back?"
"I thought it was your spot?"
Y/N shrugged, "it is, but, I came back because I thought you needed a friend. I did too, I guess."

Bakugou dipped his head, not wanting to admit such a thing, "good thing we aren't friends."
Y/N smiled wide, lifting his face for a quick kiss, "Yeah, good thing."

———

Ahh...swimming in the dark...the best feeling in the world.
I couldn't help myself, so bonus chapter
: ) thanks for reading
-May