𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓞𝓷𝓮 : 𝓙𝓾𝓭𝓰𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

✦    

  ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺   ★    ˚
.  *     ✦     .      ⁺  
★ 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓞𝓷𝓮 ★
.  ★   ⁺        ⁺           ✦     .      ⁺  
.⁺   ★    ˚  ✦     .      ⁺

----------------

Bakugou quickly made his way down the street, making sharp and dense steps down the sidewalk.
He clenched his fists as the pressure around his eyes built up. He knew he needed to cry.
The trembling fear and darkness around stuck to him like a plague.
He hated it.

Bakugou stopped at a playground and walked beyond the un-gated fence. Stepping onto the mulch, he noticed it was still slightly wet from the rain that had recently fallen and that the raw, wood smell filled the area.

It was extremely silent, the nighttime offering no other sounds to the area that is usually filled with the raucous noise of children playing.
His feet crunched against the mulch until he came to the edge of a slide where there hadn't been anything above it to shield from the rain.
He tried to avoid the puddle of water, so the very edge of the plastic tube he sat.

Feeling the pressure on his shoulders continuing to build up and his face burning to the touch, Bakugou let out his first sob.
His tears fell down his face, streaking it, and eventually dropped to the ground.
It only took a couple of seconds of sobbing before he heard an echoing voice from inside the slide.
"What the hell?"
He turned around to meet eyes with someone lying in the tube, hands pressed firmly against the sides to keep stable. It was a female, he noticed, with a red face and tears running down that matched his own.
"Who the hell are you?" She asked, voice cracking.
"Who the fuck are you?" He asked back.
"I asked you first."

He grumbled at her response and watched her slowly move down closer to him.
"This is my crying spot," she told him, "I was here first."
He stood up, hands at his side.
"I'm not here to cry!" He yelled with his strident voice.
"Dude, you're literally crying," she chuckled, fully coming out of the slide and sitting in front of him, "don't gotta pretend."
He wiped his face, his eyes burning as they begged him to continue crying.

"So, you're here to cry then?" He asked, continuing to rub his face.
She sniffled, nodding her head.
"Yeah, I come here all the time. It's a first that someone else came here for the same reason."
"I didn't come here to fucking cry. I'm not a loser."
She laughed at that, which surprised him. Bakugou sat back on the edge, his back towards her.
She silently watched him breathe, the two of them sitting in the empty park filled.
Then, lowering her face, she began to whimper and cry.

Bakugou's eyes widened as he listened.
Turning around, he saw her red face, more tears streaming down.
"The fuck is wrong with you!" He shouted.
She laughed at his outburst.
"Don't judge me," she shakily told him, "you're the one who invaded my crying spot."
He just continued to watch her, his face seemingly disgusted at the sight.
She kicked her foot out at him, pushing at his back.
"Stop watching me, creep."

He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.
"You're seriously just going to sit here and cry? That's just fucking pathetic."
"You were here to do the same thing," she retorted, "don't act like some cool guy."
Bakugou growled as he stood again, fists sparking up.
"I wasn't here to cry!"
Her eyes lit up and her shoulders flinched at the use of his explosions.
"Whatever, explosive-man." She jumped over the side to get onto the ground. "Enjoy the spot, asshole," she waved while walking out of the playground.

Bakugou continued to stay in the park for a few more hours, letting himself cry alone, the silence hurting more than he ever thought it could.