𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

Olivia's POV:

I woke up to water being thrown at my face and loud, obnoxious laughter coming from my siblings.

"Get up you bitch. It's time for your ugly ass to go to school." One of them said.

Wait-

What time is it?

7:30 am

Oh fudgesicles, I'm late!

"Go take a shower, you smell like shit, but first, make us all breakfast." Daniella told me.

I sighed as they all left my room one by one, but not without making some crude remark about how I'm such a bitch and that I should've never been born.

I'm feeling a bit bold today, so I'm going to get ready before I make everyone breakfast. Let's just hope no one has a cow.

After showering, I go into my small closet and I pull out my only pair of jeans, as well as a light brown hoodie. At last, I grab my only pair of sneakers to finish the outfit.

I decide that I don't want to do anything to my hair today, so I just let it run wild

I head downstairs and as I'm making my way to the kitchen, Xander trips me, but I catch myself on the wall before I can make an impact with the floor.

"Whore." he mumbled under his breath and walks away.

I mask my emotions, something I'm very good at, by  putting on a fake smile. It's nothing I haven't heard before.

It's obvious that my arrival didn't go unnoticed by the others.

"Well, well, well. Look who finally decided to show up." Ace said.

I don't say anything, but instead I turn around and start making breakfast.

"Oh so now you're going to ignore us. Who the fuck do you think you are?" He asked me.

"You're a selfish bitch is what you are." Xander responded for me.

I was trying to not let those words get to me as I cracked the eggs on the pan.

"You must think you're so special, you think you're better than all of us." Austin said.

"No, no." I whimpered.

"Well, why do you think that you're so much better than us? You decided to put yourself before us by not making us breakfast. You selfish whore!" Said Austin.

"I jus-"

I couldn't continue when my head whipped to the side.

"You're lucky you have school. Otherwise, you would've gotten a much worse punishment. Now go clean your ugly ass up, I don't want you embarrassing me." Ace said.

I rush out of the room and head straight to the bathroom.

I look straight into the mirror and-

Dang it!

The side of my face is red, and I just ran out of concealer.

I can't go to school with a handprint on my face.

Ugh!

If only I could wear a face mask.

As I look into the mirror, I can't help but wonder, what if I were happy? Why am I such a disappointment? Why can't my parents love me? Like they do my other siblings.

I snap out of my daze when I realize that I need to leave soon.

Shoot!

What about my face?

Oh I know, I'll just sneak into Daniella's room and borrow some concealer. She won't notice, right.

As I'm about to put the concealer on my face, I hear the doorknob rattle. The door opens and there stands my two triplets, Daniella and Austin.

"You bitch! Are you stealing from me? Are you really that desperate to be like me, that you would steal things from me? Oh my God, you're such a pathetic slut." Daniella spat out.

"Also, there is no reason for you to wear makeup. It won't help you since you're such an ugly whore." Austin added.

Oh, come on. Another person called me ugly, what a wonderful surprise! Seriously dude, like find a new insult. Unoriginal, I tell you.

"Come on whore, it's time for you to leave. Now go!" Daniella yelled.

She's not wrong.

If I leave for school now, I will actually be able to get to class on time. Right now, you probably might be thinking, what on earth are you talking about?

Well, you see the thing is that while everyone else in my family rides a car to school, I have to walk.

I wouldn't blame them for not wanting a useless girl to mess up their car. All I really am is just a stupid girl who has no real worth in the world.

As I'm just about to walk out the door, I realize that I forgot to finish making them breakfast.

Darn it!

Oh well, it probably wouldn't have gotten eaten anyway.

Every day, I had noticed a routine. I would make them food. Once they had finally taken a bite of it, they would all immediately spit it out dramatically. They would tell me how I was a good for nothing bitch who couldn't do anything. But that was normal. They would tell me that I had wasted their time and food. I personally don't think my food is that bad. Maybe my taste buds don't work and are useless. Great, another thing to worry about! After they spit out the food, they would either dump it on my head or throw it at me, glass plates included. Neither of which I like. In the end, they usually end up ordering food  from some fancy restaurant, with a name that barely anyone could pronounce. But, the only thing was, that I couldn't eat, because I was such a disappointment and a disgrace to the family.

So, that's pretty much my life, but no one asked.

My family is right, I'm annoying.

I finally leave the house and begin my walk to school.

Authors Note: Hey sexy's! I hope y'all enjoyed the first chapter, and I just wanted to let y'all know that I encourage feedback and comments. However, I would like to keep the hate towards me or each other out of this environment! Bye hotties!