𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

Leonardo's (Dad) POV:

*7 years ago*

Today, was the day. Yup, you know it. My father had finally died. That means I'm now the Don of the Italian Mafia.

Damn.

I knew that I was gonna become the leader eventually, but I just wasn't expecting it to be so soon.

Now you might be thinking, what kind of son am I for being happy about my father's death. Well, let me tell you something. He was a piece of shit.

He never cared for my siblings and I, nor did he care for our mother. I mean he paid the bills, but he wasn't there for us in the way that we needed him to be. He would come home either with a woman (sometimes more than one) from one of his little strip clubs, or he would come home, dragging the strong stench of alcohol with him wherever he went. He would leave us for weeks and would come back home to an anxious wife and children that were worried sick for him.

When I turned thirteen, my 'father' had decided it was finally time to make me a man, or at least his version of what he thought a man should've been. On the day of my thirteenth birthday, while I was playing soccer, he yanked my arm and he took me to one of his warehouses and locked me into a dark room with two half-naked girls who looked to be around thirteen at the time. One of the girls was a rich, beautiful woman with the prettiest blue eyes and blonde hair. The other girl was a poor, dirty woman who reeked of sweat and dirt and had brown hair, but the eyes, her eyes showed an equal amount of pain and passion. The blonde girl had walked towards me in what I assumed to be was a seductive manner, but I was just thirteen at the time, still practically a child. Once the blonde finally reached me, she had started to unbutton my white shirt while whispering dirty things into my ear. I don't want this. I never wanted any of it.

So basically, my so called "father" took me to a warehouse to lose my virginity, but what he didn't know was that the brown haired girl had a plan. She had knocked the blonde girl unconscious, making it so the blonde girl wasn't able to do anything. I don't know what I would've done if it weren't for the brown haired girl, which you now know as my wife.

When I had come out of the room, my father asked which one I chose, and me being the naive boy that I was told him that I chose both. When I said that, he had beaten me senseless saying that I should've only chosen the blonde girl.

Once all of the others had turned thirteen, my "father" had made me train all of my siblings.

Lazy fuck.

I mean you would have to be a horrible person to train your oldest son, just for your own beneficial values, then proceed to make him train your other children. What an inspirationionail story.

So, I'm thrilled that he's dead.

I have no idea how the fuck I'm gonna protect my family, because I already have a hard time doing that on my own. The thing is, that every member except Olivia know about the mafia, and you might be wondering how Daniella knows; it's just because one day, she decided to be a sneaky little thing and sneak into my office. She heard one of my conversations on the phone. For an eight year old, she was actually pretty smart, and I'm just hoping that when she grows older, that it stays that way.

Oh how he was wrong. Little did he know that she was going to be using her head to do something else.

~

I've been up all night thinking of what I'm gonna do with Olivia, and I have come up with nothing. Do I tell her about the mafia? Do I lie to her? What the hell am I gonna do, because she has always been a sensitive child.

I guess I will just tell her when she's old enough to know about the mafia, I mean, what is the worst that could happen?

AN: Not me actually posting for once😭😭