𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

TW: Sexual assault attempt

"Don't you think you're a little young to be in this cell here by yourself? Babygirl let me keep you company." He said as he grabbed my butt and started to grope it.

"No. Please- No." I choked out.

The other man in the cell stood in front of me and put his hands on the front of my body, slowly moving upwards. The girl was laughing as she watched the guys do these things to me.

This is really happening. I'm gonna get raped.

I had finally given up because I knew that I wasn't able to defend myself.

I'm guessing that the girl got bored of watching me suffer, because she left me in the cell to fend for myself.

But then I saw something that could help me.

A knife. In the the boys pocket.

Once I'm finally able to free my hands from one of the boy's strong grips, I quickly grab the knife and stab one of the boy's hands.

"You bitch! You will regret that!"

I quickly drop the knife and I rush out of there like my life depended on it.

I hope his hand is ok.

As I look behind me, I notice that one of the two boys is following me.

This isn't good.

As I'm multitasking (running for my life while thinking about my next move), I come across an alley with two dumpsters at the end on the other side.

My heartbeat starts to increase when I hear loud footsteps coming towards me.

"Did you really think that you could get away from me? From us? Well little girl, you're just about wrong." One of the boys say coming up from behind me.

I don't say anything as they walk towards me making my back hit the wall.

"I asked you a question slut!" He says as he grabs my hair and throws me against the wall.

"What are we gonna do with her?"

"You know exactly what we're gonna do." The boys gave each other a look and then started walking towards me.

"Get away from me!" I screamed while putting my hands in front of me.

"No bitch, you brought this upon yourself. Now be a good girl and get on your knees for daddy."

He didn't give me a chance to respond as I was shoved to the ground. He pulled his pants and boxers of and shoved his thingy in my mouth while the other guy held me still. I started to whimper when I heard a distant voice.

"Olivia, wake up! It's just a dream."

He thrusted his thing into my mouth and it hit the back of my throat making me choke.

"Oh baby girl, your mouth feels so good." He moaned.

I didn't like this feeling. It felt wrong, I felt wrong.