• oo2 •

(Edited) - Word Count: 1572

Spin It.

When I woke up I was immediately hyper. After all, today was the day... THAT IM MOVING TO JAPAN!!

I'm attending the best school in Japan, and I can restart as a totally different person.
I'm thinkinggg I am going to be more out-spoken, say exactly what I'm thinking and work on my social skills. Maybe then I'll be more likable.

I got up and changed my clothes. I went downstairs and greeted my mother, who was making breakfast.
We ate together and then she drove me to the airport.

The moment I entered the airport doors I broke down crying. I'm really leaving mother behind. She started crying too and we hugged and cried together for about 10 minutes before recollecting ourselves and walking in further.

When we got to the point where she couldn't walk with me any further and had to turn around we started crying again. I hugged her one last time and watched her leave. I continued my way through security, still crying. I won't see her for a few years. Maybe longer.

I got on my plane and watched as the men outside the plane loaded the suitcases in. I saw my suitcase get loaded on. Then the plane started and took off. I had officially started my 13 hour long flight to Japan.

1 hour....

3 hours....

5 hours....

10 hours....

13 hours....

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

I was asleep, I woke up by my ears suddenly popping. I could feel us landing. I looked out my window and watched the plane slow down on the runway. Then everyone loaded off the flight.

I went into the luggage pick up and grabbed my suitcase. Finally, I'm in Japan.
I went through security and then waited on a bench for my father. I checked my phone for a message. Nope, nothing. Just a message from my mother asking if I landed safely. I responded and reassured her that everything went smoothly.

It's 8pm.

I played on my phone for a little bit until finally my father appeared.
"Y/N. You ready to go?" He said.
"Yeah." I replied.

We took a few trains until we arrived at class 1-A's dorm campus gate. We walked in together and I saw a bunch of students in pajamas in the lounge area.
"Iida, gather everyone from class 1-A in the lounge please." Father said. "YES, RIGHT AWAY SENSEI!"
He replied.

Soon he returned with a group of tired students who were complaining. "what's all of this about sensei, why are you waking me up at 10:30?" An angry blonde boy said.

"I was getting to that, everyone we have a new student. This is my daughter, Aizawa Y/N." My father said.

"Woah!! I didn't know you had a daughter sensei!!"
A green-haired fanboy said.

"A new student!! This is so exciting!" A preppy girl with short brown hair said.

"Unfortunately everyone, her flight took awhile. So we didn't have time to buy Y/N a bed. One of you will have to share yours with her tonight. Preferably not a male though." Father lectured

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What if I'm a lesbian?" I said with an attitude.

"Well at least you can't get pregnant." He said.