• oo3 •

(Edited) - Word Count:

First Day Antics

I woke up to a bunch of giggling and whispering and flashing. I squinted my eyes a little and saw most of class 1–A standing there with their phones.

I was wrapped in Ashido's arms and we were cuddling. I opened my eyes.

"Shh they're waking up!" Someone whisper shouted.

"What the fuck are you guys doing?" I said groggily.

"Awww the lovebirds are cuddling!" Teno said.

"Shut up. Your worse than Mineta." I said tiredly while laughing.

Bakugo was leaning on the door frame. "Do I have to watch this?" He said clearly jealous.

I massaged Ashido's scalp with my hand. She started to move.

She opened her eyes. When she recognized the position we were in she blushed a little.

"Good morning Pinky." I said giggling. She smiled.
She nuzzled her head onto my chest and I layed back down and continued playing with her hair.

"Are you guys done now?" I said to the group standing there with adore in their eyes.

They all laughed and left. "School is starting in 2 hours. So hurry up with your cuddle session. Breakfast is gonna be done soon." Teno said walking out last.

Me and Ashido cuddled for about 20 minutes longer and talked. Then I stretched and got up
"We gotta get ready." I said.

I left her room and went to my empty one.
I put on my uniform and some perfume/cologne.
I finished getting ready and then went to the lounge where Yaoyorozu and Uraraka were serving breakfast to everyone. Pinky was already there with a dish ready to give to me. "For youuu." She said handing me the plate filled with eggs and bacon.

"Ohh thank you Pinkyy." I said smiling. I took my plate over to the table in the lounge. I ate with Pinky, Teno, and Kirishima. The boys harassed us about cuddling this morning. As expected.

When everyone ate and finished getting ready we collectively headed to our class. Ashido told me all about All Might's fight that made him retire, on our way there.

I love how she geeks out over things she's passionate about, and her positive attitude.

She's so likable.

When we walked into class, everyone went to their seats and I stood at the front of the class. Knowing that I would have to give an introduction.

Then my father started to speak.
"I'm sure you've all gotten the chance to meet Y/N, but since she's a new student I am required to use this period as her introduction and welcoming." Aizawa started. Then he motioned for me to introduce myself.

"Hi, again. I am Y/N Aizawa. I'm 16, I'm from America, and this dip-shit behind me is my father."
I said throwing shade at him.

"Right now I'm sensei, to you." Dad responded.

I scoffed. "I'll call you that when you actually teach me something like a father should." I said ROASTINGG HIM. He sighed in defeat.

Some students looked at me shocked as I walked to the empty seat by Pinky.

"The first one of you to guess my quirk gets a bag of candy." I said putting my feet on the desk in-front of me and putting my hands behind my head.

"Feet off the desk." The so-called sensei said.

"Bite me :)" I said back.

Teno turned to me with his mouth open at the balls I had. "Jeez when did Y/N turn into such a rebel." He said now smiling.

Even Bakugo was shocked.

My father zipped up his sleeping bag and spoke. "Whatever. The rest of class may be used to introduce yourself's to Y/N." He said and then laid down on the ground.

"Jeez you talk to your father like that?" Uraraka said.

I scoffed. "Please, he's barely a father." I said furrowing my brows and looking away.

Mina sensed my annoyance and scooted her desk next to mine and she played with my H/L hair.

That was pretty cute...

Me and the class talked for a while, some of them even attempted to guess my quirk. They obviously failed though.

"Can you do a demonstration of your quirk please?"
Iida asked politely.

I smiled "yes, I can. Teno come here." I said.
He smiled since he already knew about my quirk, being my childhood bestfriend and all.

I looked at him and activated my quirk. My hair stood up and I read off his analysis data.
"Teno Juyō. 16 years old and born in America. Quirk, telekinesis. His weakness is his lack of stamina." I said first "Show recent thoughts." I said smirking.

"NOO NO NOT THAT PART." Teno said to me.

I laughed. "Hmm. 'Y/N got hotter since the last time I've see—" Teno ran over and put his hand to my mouth.

"I HAVE NOT THOUGHT THAT, YOUR QUIRK IS BROKEN!" He shouted and i cackled.

"Your a simmpp." I said laughing at him.

"AM NOT!" He replied.

My hair stood up again and I continued looking through his recent thoughts.

"Mina, me and Y/N should have a threeso—" I stopped. "TENO JUYŌOO!" I said widening my eyes.

"NO THATS A LIE! I DID NOT THINK THAT!" He spouted.

The entire class started dying. I wiped a tear from my eye and focused as Iida spoke. "So your a mind-reader?" He questioned.

"Close, but not quite." I said.

"More like a tech nerd." Bakugo spat.

"Hey! That's actually closer!" I said not acknowledging the fact, that was meant to be taken as an insult.

The class continued and more people tried to guess my quirk. I told them they can give up if they wanted and they all shouted no.

Eventually that class ended and then the next, and so on. I wasn't able to participate in the more physical classes since it was my first day and the teachers wanted me to watch and get a feel for what I'd be doing eventually.

When school ended I went to my room and changed into some casual-wear. I then went over to Pinky.
"Hey do you want to come with me to the mall and help find stuff to decorate my room?" I said to her.

"Yeah!! That sounds so fun!" She said.

She went and got ready.

"Bye guys!! We'll be back soon!" Pinky assured the class. Everyone waved and we walked out of UA's class campus.