• oo6 •

(Edited) - Word Count: 1111

Internship In Question

Eventually my first week at UA was completed.
I had spent almost every night cuddling with Mina and that kinda became our thing.

I constantly was questioning my sexuality.

I argued with my father in class every day.

I was ignoring Teno Juyō.

I kind of became friends with Katsuki.

I tried to spend more time with the other people in class 1-A that I normally wouldn't.

No one had figured out my quirk yet.

Mina helped me design my hero costume and I handed it in to my dad, Aizawa.

(This is your hero costume. I was going for something black to fit your "stealthy-spy" quirk. Sorry it's really extra for no reason🤣)

 Sorry it's really extra for no reason🤣)

I also turned in my hero name. I was now known as "The All Knowing Hero; Dairiten (だいりてん) "

I have a few goals for my future that I set in place.

1. I want to be the mastermind/brains behind hero missions, and provide heroes with information on villains.

2. I want to provide an agency to train people with non-combat style quirks like mine.

When I was a child I was so excited for my quirk to manifest. I wanted to be a hero, like many.
When I found out my quirk wasn't combat-style, I was discouraged. My mother, however convinced me I was still capable of saving lives.

Although I don't like attention, I want people like me to look up to me.

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

So basically, my first week at UA was very eventful. So much has already happened, and now, everyone was talking about a Work Study.

Apparently, it's some sort of internship with well-known heroes. That's cool and all, don't get me wrong... But that would make me miss out on a lot of lessons and take a lot of my free time.

Obviously I'm still going to do it, because this is a once in a lifetime offer. Though I'm going to miss out on my teenage years. Which I should have expected as a future hero. Though it's a fact that this is still a lot of responsibility for a 16-year-old though.

Father said the class had two weeks to choose a Work Study. Everyone was already getting offers.
Unfortunately for me, father was the only one to offer me an internship. It would be ideal since he's a great hero, but my sense of pride said no❤️

He just wanted to find a sneaky way to get
me to spend more time with him, but I'm not that gullible.
Instead, I had my eye on another agency. It would take a bit of convincing though.

I chose the, in my opinion, most intimidating hero standing. That would be Sir Nighteye.
Formally known as All Mights sidekick.

Our quirks are very similar. Our skill-sets are almost the same. He also inspires me. That being said, he would be an excellent mentor. I will convince him to be my Work Study.

I'm not funny though. I'm reserved and rebellious.
He likely will take a LOT of convincing.

Maybe if I take a different approach. I could try to be like a business woman and bargain. After all I have a quirk that could peek his interest. He needs me on his team, and I need him as a mentor. All should work out fine in the end, all I need to do is execute the plan.

*Knock Knock*

Oh someone's at my door.

I walked over and opened it. I smiled at the sight of a pink figure. It was always nice to see Mina.

"Hey Y/N! Have you found a Work Study yet?" She asked walking in and sitting on my bed.

"Well I didn't get an offer from the agency I wanted, so I think I'm going to try and convince them sometime this week." I sighed sitting at my desk and continued writing my detailed speech of why he should be my mentor.

"Interesting, and who would that be?" She said with a smile in her tone.

"Sir NiGhTeYeEe" I said mocking her goofy sarcasm.

She giggled.

"Not a bad choice, it definitely makes sense with your quirk. You know, I heard Deku is going to convince him too." She responded.

"Really? Probably because he used to work with All Might." I said laughing.

"Well what about you? Have you found one?" I continued.

"No." She frowned.

"Awh. Well I'm sure you'll find one Mina!" I reassured her.

Mina and I talked a bit before we went out to the lounge and ate dinner with everyone.

"Hey Katsuki how's that hero's license extra thingy going?" I asked.

"SHUT UP!" He replied.

"Must be tough, you guys better get your license's, or I'll have to kick your asses. You both have a lot of potential." I said to Todoroki and Katsuki.

Katsuki shouted at me again and then continued mumbling remarks under his breath.

I'm not sure why he always acts like a superior prick, but I learned to ignore it.

It kind of makes me wonder who else in this room is acting like a different person.

Now that I think about it, even I'm acting like a different person. I literally moved to Japan and suddenly I go from quiet and reserved to the independent bitch of the school that makes out with everyone and cuddles with girls.

I wonder how much longer I can put up this act.
I moved here thinking I could just reboot my personality. Faking is mentally draining.

I should've known.

But I kind of feel more confident in myself when I'm being this character I created myself out to be.

Maybe I'm not faking. Maybe I just changed.
Personality's can change.

Right?

"Y/N."

"Y/N!!"

"Oh sorry what? I wasn't listening." I snapped out of my daze.

"Are you okay? You look pretty out of it.
You don't seem like yourself." Mina said.

"You don't seem like yourself."

You don't seem like yourself.

Those words echoed, and bounced around my skull.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just a little tired is all." I smiled.

"Seriously Y/N, you need to stop overworking yourself and get some sleep." Mina replied.

"Yeah... well I think I'm gonna go to sleep." I said.

They all smiled and I went to my room.

I called my mom since it had been a week. Like I promised I would. We had a nice conversation and then I went to bed.

Tomorrow I planned on going to Sir Nighteye's agency to finally present my thoughts.
Hopefully all goes well..