13 || I Love You

Please comment how the story should end!

A: Y/n leaves with Bee, but leaves a note for her family.

B: Y/n let's Bee go and fixes up the car her father left her.

****

Bee's POV

I guess I do love her. I love Y/n to pieces.

Seeing Burns treat Y/n like that made me want to go rogue, which I did. Luckily, Y/n was there to soothe me, help me remember who I am.

I am Bumblebee.

Her guardian, her car, her friend, and maybe my forever partner in crime.

As I drive to the tower with her inside me, I thought about my choice of actions with her. How I behave around her and respond to each thing she says.

Or even how I see her.

For some reason, I all of a sudden found her as my territory, my property... I'm so attached, I feel like I must protect her at all times and go wherever she pleases. And I must protect my girl.

If she protects me, I protect her.

I crashed through wired fences, dodging the bullets of the soldiers who were eager to capture me and send Y/n away. And of course, they chased after us. "Faster, Bee! Faster!" Y/n tells me.

I listen, pressing on my gas and accelerating speed.

Burns and his soldiers were right behind us, following Y/n and I through neighborhoods, a town, and running red traffic lights.

****

Y/n's POV

This adventure is seriously reaching its climax. I got the military on us, other cars are honking, including my mother's Station Wagon. "Mom?!"

"Y/n!" She yelled with Ron driving the car and my little brother in the back seat. I guess Otis got caught... And so did I. "You pull that car over right this second! This is very unsafe!"

There will always be a part of me that loves my mother, but I also disliked being around her. Sometimes I think about running away and never coming back...maybe I'll have a life with Bee. Who knows?

I yell out of Bumblebee's window. "Mom, you gotta get out of here, okay?" Ron goes around a car and merges back next to Bee. My mother is still frantic about me. Now she cares? "Mom, you gotta trust me, please!"

Bumblebee picked up his speed, leaving my mother and the rest of my family behind in the Station Wagon. "Y/n!"

If I could pull over the car and explain, I would have. But we don't have the time to chit-chat and catch my mother up on the world trying to come to an end, all thanks to these Decepticon freaks.

Up ahead, I could see the two Decepticons on top of the tower. Then, a bright green light appeared which alarmed Bee and I.

Bee opens up his driver's side door for me so I could come outside to feel the cool air. The first thing I see is the tower rippling a green light which seemed pretty dangerous. I hid behind a dumpster with Bee in hopes the Cons wouldn't see us. "What's the plan?" I asked him.

****

Bee's POV

"What's the plan?" She asked.

I know the plan and I will not let her be included. I opened up the dumpster lid and pick my girl up, setting her inside gently. I don't want anything happening to her.

"This is the plan?" She asked, obviously disliking this idea I had for her. "I hate this plan. Bee, I wanna help."

My radio warbles. "I would hate anything to happen to her--" I say, frowning at her. "--I love her."

I said it

I said it. Finally.

I love her and she knows it now. I hope Y/n never forgets it.

"I love you, too, Bee." Y/n showed me her wonderful smile, making my blue optics give a 'smile' gesture. "You're actually talking... And you're listening to The Smiths!"

There is no time to waste. I would love to stay with her, but I needed to go fight these Decepticons so she could have a life here on earth, or possibly...with me. I carefully shut the dumpster lid, watching Y/n crouch down inside before I ran toward the tower to begin the battle for Earth.

I ran a few yards forward, getting a better view of Dropkick and Shatter on the tower.  I flip over my facial guard and see my system say. 'Transmission Point.'

There is no way I am allowing these guys to get away with their plans. I transform my arm into my favorite weapon; a badass canon and fired at the tower, destroying what I could of the transmission point. 

"Handle him!" I hear Shatter shout at Dropkick. "And finish the job this time!"

****

Y/n's POV

All I hear are crashes, bangs, and explosions. Bee must have started the fight with the enemy robots. I peek out from the dumpster, watching my best friend fight a larger bot that is much stronger than he is. "Bee..." I say quietly.

He has to win this. He must.

The more they fought, the more they got closer to the dumpster I was hiding in. I knew this idea was a terrible one! "Oh, sh*t!" I exclaimed, feeling the blast of light knock off the dumpster and toss me out onto the ground.

For sure, I thought I was dead.

Luckily, I got away from the dumpster and find another hiding spot with a much clearer view of Bee and his opponent. 

In the process, I look at the tower where the Cons placed their device. If they wanted this tower so badly, then I must do something to interrupt the plan. "How the hell am I gonna get up there?" I asked myself, listening to Bee and the blue Con fight some more. I focus on the structure of the tower and see there is a crane attached to it. That is my only route. 

Right away, I bolt for it. And right behind me, Bee had brought the fight near me by accident. I sprinted as fast as I could, not looking back at the brawl.

There were so many close calls of them hitting me with their bodies or with debris that was lying around the area.

I grabbed a tool bag from a workbench on this property, climbed the closest ladder, and didn't stop. I just needed to watch myself or else I would be crushed or knocked off from a nasty height.

Once I got to the crane, I cautiously walk farther to reach the top. 

I hated being up this high. This is way different from a swim diving distance.

The helicopter firing at the enemy Bot above me just made things worse. I lost my balance, nearly falling from the crane. "No!" I squealed, holding on for dear life and feeling that tingly sensation throughout my body. "I can do this..." 

****

Bee's POV

I hope she's okay. I can't see Y/n anywhere from where I am with Dropkick.

I glanced at the spot where the dumpster should be, but she isn't there. I didn't like that she was missing from it. "Y/n?!" I called, hoping she could hear me. "--Y/n!"

****

Sorry for the short chapter 😬