02 || Silenced

"That's not the Air Force." I said sadly. Blitzwing must've followed me here to Earth. The human team standing in front of me looks up at the sky as I say, "Run."

The missiles Blitz released caused the humans to fly a few feet in the air and tumble to the dirt. It even threw me into a small structure, but I got up with only a few scratches. He did this little hit-and-run move which is absolute scrap. He returned back to where he attacked me and the men, ramming me up against the rock wall. "Did you think you could hide?!" He screamed in my face. We combat the different debris around us, kicking and hitting with great effort. I may be much smaller than he is, but I know how to kick ass.

"Now you'll die screaming." He growls as he watched me skid across the dirt ground, Blitz points his gun at me. "Like your friends!"

My reaction is linking forward with a front flip over his head, lashing out my own blade from my arm and swatting. I missed. Blitzwing uses his rockets to fly above me and take me with him into the sky. He thinks a rock wall could crush me by ramming me upward toward higher ground, but I got a grip on his leg so I can stab the neck area of his body armor.

Luckily, one of his rockets gave out and forced him to go back to the ground. Blitzwing fell down the rocky mountain as I landed strongly on both legs. He fired at me right away, pushing me toward the edge of a very high cliff. He grabbed me and demanded something I would never give up. "Tell me where your friends are hiding."

"I'll never talk!" I yelled.

"Is that right?" He asked, holding out a much more aggressive weapon with a long point. "Then let's make it official!" Blitz stabbed my throat.

"No don't!--" I could feel the burn going through my circuits as he pulled his tool out with my voice box. I didn't want to believe that my only voice was gone. Blitz tossed my vocals away, treating it like it is nothing. It literally means nothing to him.

"SPEECH SYNTHESIS DISABLED" appeared in my vision. 

That's when the Con dropped me from where he dangled me over the cliff. Falling hundreds of feet destroyed every part of my body, denting and breaking pieces off my chest plate and shoulders. I'm so weak. Why would Optimus want me now as a soldier or a scout?

"B-127..." Blitzwing had come down for more. He raised me to his eye level. "As a member of the Autobot resistance, you are a traitor to Cybertron and are hereby sentenced to death."

Quickly, I opened up his missile compartment in his arm and took one of them to jab it into his chest. I push off from him to land a few yards away to see he is struggling to pull out the weapon. I ready my cannon. 

"No!" He yelled. I fired my rockets at him, letting his body blow into smithereens. Pieces of Blitzwing fell from the sky covered in ash, fire, and trailing smoke. It's over and from what I understand, I am somewhat safe.

As I slowly get up to assess the damage, my update on my health pops up.

"MEMORY CELLS FAILING"

That's not good. I tried my best to talk and make some sort of sound, but nothing came out. My voice is gone and I can't get it back and I'm too weak to search for the voice box. The only noises I could make were small electronic sounds that made no sense to me. My throat sparked, and my parts creaked, so I limped away from this place.

I march through the trees to find a body of water, nice and cool enough for my system to calm down. I dropped to both knees in a sluggish way and dropped the rest of my body on the water line.

"MEMORY CORE CRITICAL FAILURE"

I'm finished. I failed Optimus. I can't believe that I have been on this planet for only about twenty minutes and I've failed the mission. 

"INITIALIZING SHUTDOWN"

****

8:00 am

Y/n's alarm clock beeped in her ear until she used her hand to find the culprit and shut it off. She groaned and mumbled until finally, she spoke aloud, "Shut up!" She said putting her arm back in the covers.

She reached for her set of 80's headphones and her favorite cassette sitting in her Walkman. Y/n listened to the tunes for a few minutes before rubbing her eyes in bed and getting up to use the bathroom. Once she began her day, Y/n saw the picture of her and her father sitting on a dresser. As part of her normal routine, Y/n greeted the photo. "Good morning, Dad."

Y/n brushed her teeth for a minute and noticed a red spot on her forehead in the mirror. She moved her (h/c) bangs and saw the zit staring back at her. She didn't care. The teenager who is turning eighteen soon drummed the beat to the music she listened to, rocking on. A little mouthwash and a smell check ought to set the day. She is satisfied with her body odor and the appearance of the bedhead.

She walked out of her room with a box of her old diving trophies and caught her mother and stepfather in the act of kissing in the kitchen. "Uh-oh! Caught!" Her father figure stepped back, smiling wide.

"Gross, Ron." Y/n smiled awkwardly, not at all amused. "Excuse me." She said, putting the box in the recycling bin under the sink.

"Are those your diving trophies?" Her mom asked with great concern.

Y/n nodded. "They're taking up too much space in my room."

"You're gonna regret doing that." Her mother said to her.

The teen didn't care. She just went on about her day and her main priority is a meal. "Where's breakfast?" Y/n asked, ignoring what her mom just said.

"Breakfast is located in the cupboards and the fridge." Her mother gestures to the whole kitchen.

"Ah..." Replied Y/n.

"Try to help out a little."

Y/n then had a thought. "Since I am such a big kid now, making my own breakfast and what have you, you know how I could be a bigger help around here, Mom? If I had a car."

"Y/n..." Her Mom trailed off.

"What do you know, it's my birthday tomorrow, perfect timing for a large cash gift." Y/n smiled, sitting at the table with a box of her favorite cereal. "You know, $500 is really all I need to finish the Corvette."

Mom looked back at her daughter from the sink while washing dishes. "I don't have $500. You know how much nurses make, Y/n..."

Y/n opens the milk. "Half as much as doctors for twice the work. Right?"

Ron joins in the conversation. "I'll tell you what, kiddo... I got another job interview tomorrow and if all goes well, you'll be swimming for car parts."

"I prefer cash, Ron." Y/n sort of whispered.

Mom corrects Y/n. "Don't be rude! Feed the dog."

Y/n didn't really like the Jack Russel Terrier in the kitchen or in the house really. The dog came next to her leg and waited for his kibble. "Conan is Otis's dog. Make him do it."

"What?" A high-pitched voice came from the hall. Otis came from his room dressed in his karate suit with a yellow belt hugging his waist. 

"Awe! You look so grown up in your karate suit. My baby boy is becoming a man." Mom hugged her son, making Y/n feel a little weird as she ate. Mom pulled from Otis. "Oh shoot, I'm gonna be late. Can you drop your brother at karate on your way to work, please?"

"I could if I had a car, Mom." Y/n reminds her.

Mom answers. "Just let him follow you on your bike so nobody abducts him."

"Abducts him? You just said he's a grown man now." Y/n laughed, thinking this was a joke.

Otis talks to Y/n from across the table. "If anyone tries anything, I will rupture their freaking spleen."

Y/n nodded and thought this was crazy. All she wants is a car for her birthday. She can drive! Just the car is what she needs to complete a new adult!