10 || This is For Her

I need to get him back. He's my best friend. Well, a little more than that... I feel like I am beginning to have an attraction to Bee.

Is that normal? Probably not.

There is just something about him that I like-- love! So much. I didn't think it would be possible for me to end up liking artificial intelligence.

I legit love Bumblebee... Not just as a friend, but way more.

I'm in love with my car...

I sat on my bed, looking at the photo on my dresser of my deceased father and I. I sighed deeply, knowing that he would want me to get out of this house and go save what I love so much.

And that's exactly what I am going to do.

I changed out of my old clothes from today and replace them with clean ones that would allow me to feel comfortable if I need to make a quick getaway.

Next, I snuck out of my bedroom window and felt free the second I stepped outside. Really, it feels like I could do anything.

I opened up the gate from the side of the house and made my way to Memo's house.

I hope no one saw me.

Quickly, I picked up a few pebbles from outside his home and threw them at his window.

Within a few seconds, Memo showed up behind the glass, making me smile. Oh, I am so glad he isn't in trouble!

But, right away...

"Boom." Oh, no... I turn around and see my little brother, Otis right behind me. I'm busted! "Caught yah! Oh, Mom is gonna love this!"

I gotta deal with this. "Okay, look, Otis, you just need to go home--"

"MOM!!" Otis shouts, causing me to react by grabbing him and covering his mouth.

"Shut up!!" I squealed, desperate for him to be silent for once.

"Get off! You're touching my buttocks!" Otis yelled at me.

I released him and spoke to him calmly. "I will tell you a secret if you shut up!"

Well, that certainly got his attention. He quit talking.

Right after forcing my brother to be quiet, Memo let us into his house where it was safer to talk. "Okay, uh, this is my room. Just make yourself at home." Memo said, guiding Otis and I into his bedroom which was not too bad of a personal space. "This is actually my sister's stuff..." The memo begins hiding his hair products in one of his desk drawers.

While he was so busy being embarrassed about me seeing his personal products for his hair, I sat on his bed and found that the TV was on. "Can I sit?" I ask, sitting on his newly made bed.

"Uh, yeah." He says.

From what I got by watching the news, the military is setting up a little base that is supposed to be some kind of exercise. But I felt in my heart that this is where they were keeping Bumblebee. It had to be the place. Where ever military was, Bumblebee must be. "If Bumblebee is still alive that's where they're keeping him. We have to go now! We have to try." I said to Memo.

I can't lose this wonderful robot that I just met. I lost my father already, and I can't lose my friend. The only real friend who actually has some kind of humanity.

"Count me in! I'll take point." Otis said with a smile.

My brother isn't serious, is he? Well, knowing him, he probably is. "No, you won't, Otis." I told him.:

"Oh, come on!" He exclaimed.

"No."

"But I can help!"

"No, I need someone here." I said firmly. "I need someone reliable to make sure that Mom and Ron do not know that I'm gone."

"I'm someone reliable!" Otis grinned at me.

I nodded. "Hell yeah, you are..."

We went back outside and I took cover behind a parked car because I didn't want to risk being seen by my mother or Ron from the house. Otis made sure I wasn't seen. "Good luck." He says.

I wished him luck, too. Memo and I didn't want Otis getting caught. "You, too. Get over here." I said, hugging him tightly as I sat on my scooter with Memo behind me. "Let's do this..." I said, placing the pink helmet my mother gave me for my birthday. To be honest, I didn't really like the flower helmet but if I was going to get a robot alien back from the military, I needed some kind of protection.

****

Bumblebee's POV

As I dangle from chains, I felt weak. All I could think about was Y/n. I hope she's safe.

I couldn't bear to know if she had gotten hurt or worse, possibly killed. The more I stay on Earth, the more I learn about how dangerous this place is when it comes to extraterrestrials.

All I want is the best for humankind or Y/n. I want no harm to come to them.

I love her so much, I don't want to get her involved with this conflict. This is my fight.

My fight with the enemies.

But now, Shatter, the bright red Con came up to me. My memory may be terrible, but I'm not stupid when it came to their devilish Decepticon symbol. My memory isn't coming back, is it? Or is this just an instinct?

"Tell us where Optimus Prime and the rebels are hiding, so we can end this war." Shatter said to me.

"Talk!" Dropkick grabbed my chest plates and I still refused to speak.

Optimus Prime is a name I have heard before but I don't know of the relations I have with him. From what I know, I was sent here to find a base. He must be my commander, my leader.

"Who is Optimus Prime?" A human name Powell asked.

"This doesn't concern you, human Powell." Shatter replied harshly, looking at me once again, and asking me the same stupid question. "Last chance! Where is Optimus?"

How could I possibly know?! I don't remember anything! Well, hardly anything. Even if I did know about Optimus' whereabouts, I still wouldn't give anything away. If he is my commander, my great leader, I will not sell him out as a soldier of his. That's betrayal.

But I took the beating.

There's nothing I can do at this point.

I feel so useless, so miserable. But at least the person I love the most is safe is far away from me.

I'm protecting her by keeping my distance. But if there was any way that I could see Y/n again, I would definitely take it. Even if it meant giving my own life to save her own.

****

A/N (June 21, 2023)

Hello to my wonderful followers! In case you weren't told today, you are enough and you are worth it. You are special, beautiful, handsome, fantastic, and you can do whatever you want to make a change in this world. Put your mind to it, put your grind to it, and you can do it! There is nothing but success and love in your future.