Chapter 6- ⛔SMUT WARNING⛔

~~Izuku's POV~~
⛔SMUT WARNING⛔

I was becoming a moaning mess as those 2 were licking, biting and sucking on my neck but that moaning was soon interrupted by me flinching as I felt Sho's mouth go around my throbbing hard on.

"Shho pleas-"

Kiri had silenced me by slamming his mouth on mine as he started to kiss me and I started to kiss back but then I was pulled away from him and was being kissed by Kaachan. I moaned into the kiss as Sho started to move and Kiri goes going from neck down as he was leaving trails of hickies while Kaachan pulled away and pulled my head back by my hair.

"Pl-please can we move this to the room"

They all stopped and looked at each other like they were having a silent conversation "fine" Sho pulled away as Kiri picked me up and carried me to the room with the other 2 following close behind while taking their clothes off.

As we got to the room Kiri threw me on the bed and I was quickly accompanied by the one 2 naked alphas while Kiri took his clothes off.

"We can't hold out much longer Deku"

I smiled "then don't" his eyes widened then was replaced by a smirk "fine we won't hold back" he grabbed my legs and slammed into me which made me arch my back and scream in pleasure.

Though I was soon silenced by a pair of lips slamming onto mine but as Sho pulled away I subconsciously let out a small whine "don't worry kitten" he sat up a little bit and but his fully hard member to my lips and told me to suck.

Without any hesitation I opened my mouth and he thrusted into my mouth but as he did I didn't gag or anything which kind of surprised him but he liked it "such a kinky little thing aren't you" I moaned as Kaachan started proud into me.

"Such a good boy for taking our mates like that"

I looked to the side and saw Kiri standing next to the bed fully naked while slowly stroking his member which seems to be bigger then the last we did this "fuck Deku" I looked at Kaachan and saw all the pleasure he was getting on his face.

I was then flipped onto my stomach but then quickly flipped back on my back but instead of being on the bed I was on kiri who was probing my already stuffed hole

"I know you can take 2"

That's all he said before putting the tip in which made grip the sheets and let out a muffled scream but this made Sho more because of the vibrations I was give him. Kaachan stopped and moaned even louder "don't worry Kat I'll fuck you when we're done with Izu".

~~2 hours later~~

I was laying in bed panting as my alpha's was either taking a shower or getting food but I suspect Kiri and Kaachan of fucking in the shower to