Alone? (Chapter 1)

Author-chan: Hola! This is the first fanfic I have wrote, hope y'all enjoy it!
————————————————
————————————————

Kageyama's POV:

I woke up at 5 am to get ready to pick up Hinata at his house (which was a bit far away from mine) and go to school on time for morning practice. I got up and took a shower, I heard my phone rang and it was Hinata. I picked up my phone and answered the call.

Hinata and Kageyama's call:

Hinata: Goodmorning Kags!

Kageyama: What do you need?

Hinata: wow- so no "good morning" or "Hi"? That's no way to treat your boyfriend, hmph!

Kageyama: I'm sorry, I was in a bad mood, stupid alarm. Anyways Good morning and yeah what do you need?

Hinata: So what time are you picking me up?

Kageyama: maybe 5:30. Did you only called me to ask what time im picking you up??

Hinata: maybe, maybe not

Kageyama: *sigh* you know there is a thing called Dm's, boke Hinata boke!

Hinata: I know but I wanted to hear your voice!

Kageyama's mind: oh God why does he gotta be like that?

(Back to the call)

Kageyama: mhm yeah well I gotta go now, cya later tangerine, love u.

Hinata: Cya kags! Love you too~

(Call ended)

Kageyama got dressed and went down to eat breakfast that his mom made for him.
"I guess mom went to work early".

————————————————
————————————————

Tsukishima's POV:

I woke up to my annoying alarm. "Ugh, another day in hell.. Well at least I'm with Yams". I got ready for school then went outside to walk with Yams to school. I and Yams talked while walking to school, well mostly Yams did the talking, we went to the clubroom and saw everyone except Kageyama and Hinata. "Finally a day without Hina-" Kageyama and Hinata cut me off by walking in the clubroom, "Nevermind" Yamaguchi giggled and made me blush a bit, he was so cute with his freckles, his voice, his hair, his everything. 

He was my world, we started dating a year ago in middle school, he was the one that confessed first. Suga tapped me in the shoulders that made me go back to reality, "Are you ok, Tsukishima?" Suga asked with a concerned face, "Yeah im fine, I'll go change now" I scoffed changed into my uniform.

Nobody's POV:

The whole team ran 3 laps then went inside the gym to start practicing, Tsukishima and Kageyama gave each other death glares throughout the whole practice. Tanaka and Noya noticed them, they went up to both of them after practice in the clubroom. "Why were you two giving each other scary glares?" Tanaka asked, "Were you two flirting but in a scary way?" Noya said with a smirk on his face. "WHAT!?" Kageyama and Tsukishima exclaimed, Kageyama and Tsukishima gave each other disgusted looks and to Noya and Tanaka. The two senpai's quickly changed and ran out of the room, everyone got changed and went into their classes.

(Timeskip after practice, [afternoon practice])

Nobody's POV:

Hinata said to Kageyama that he will go home by himself which was weird for Kageyama since they always go home together, but he didn't mind so he said ok. the same thing happened to Tsukishima, Yamaguchi doesn't go home without Tsukishima he didn't really think much about it since he trusted and knew Yamaguchi since grade school. Tsukishima and Kageyama walked home alone.

Kageyama's POV:

I got into my house and changed into comfortable clothes then did my homework which I did faster than I expected, I was in the living room just bored, I decided to text Hinata to see if he wanted to hangout.

Kageyama and Hinata's text message:

Blueberry: Hey Shoyo 

Tangerine: Kags! Do you need anything?

Blueberry: Do you want to hang out? I'm kinda alone in my house rn

Tangerine: Sorry kags, I'm busy atm 

(Kageyama's mind

"He usually says yes, and he isn't really a busy person especially when hanging out with me, since I'm his boyfriend.."

Kageyama thought to himself. 

(Back to the text)

Blueberry: oh ok that's fine..Ig 

Blueberry: Tell me whenever you're free to hang out.

Tangerine: I will! I gotta go now, bye love you <3

Blueberry: bye, love you too.. 

Kageyama's POV: 

I put my phone down and decided to go on a walk in the park, I changed then got my keys and locked the door and went to the park. The park was a nice place not gonna lie, I always feel calm when walking in the park, while walking through the park I accidentally bumped into someone... I quickly got up and apologized until I looked up and saw who it was.

————————————————
————————————————

Author: Hi! I hoped you enjoyed reading this even though I didn't put a lot of effort, I finished this at 11 pm so I'm kinda sleepy and couldn't really think much. But I promise chapter 2 will be better! I am also sorry for the cliffhanger hehe. Anyways Adios! 

My socials: 

Twitter: BakonAme

 Instagram: polar_bakon

Tiktok: jing_yuan_simp